Those tunes that get stuck in your head

Minimoog

Enlightened
Sparks's 'Beat The Clock'. It gets jammed there for days, I even do Russels dodgy dance when it gets really bad. I haven't tried doing a Ron yet though.

#You've got to beat the clock, You've got to beat the clock...#

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
:help:
There was a Metal or Hair Band song back in the early 90's (could have been late 80's), the opening lyric was: "In my life, theres been changes". I can't for the life of me remember name of the song or who performed it. I googled and binged that opening lyric, but I can't find it. ANYONE have a clue or idea??
:anyone:

Brett H

Newly Enlightened
:help:
There was a Metal or Hair Band song back in the early 90's (could have been late 80's), the opening lyric was: "In my life, theres been changes". I can't for the life of me remember name of the song or who performed it. I googled and binged that opening lyric, but I can't find it. ANYONE have a clue or idea??
:anyone:

Man, you have me stumped! I used to listen to nothing BUT metal in the 80's and early 90's. Heck, I even play lead guitar but I just cant' think of what song begins with those lyrics.

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Haha I prefer the version that has the opening statements as well!

"Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come. And I believe it could be, something good has begun"
smiley-transport022.gif

Thanks guys. I have never listened to Cat Stevens but after reading your posts I have been watching him on youtube. Some great performances.