TIR flashlight

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a MDC AA or 2AA with one of their E2 scout heads? A E2XT with a 14500 liion should run about 20 minutes, longer with some of their lower output heads. With two eneloop pros runtime should be longer, but it wont be full output. Or you could run their M300 head with 2AA for full output. No personal experience running this but maybe worth a look.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Narrow beam?
I can't speak for Armytek but you can search for information on the net or see if there is any footage of the light beam on Youtube.

I have the Fenix E20 2.0, if you go to the manufacturer's website you will see that it has a particular lens that spreads the beam.
It is not a flood light in the true sense of the word but compared to other torches in the category (or other 2xAA Fenix) it has a "very comfortable" beam.
The E20 V2.0 has a brighter spill than usual.
Asking for TIR optics and a narrow beam seems like a contradiction, but if by that you mean a TIR lens flashlight that doesn't have an overly wide beam then I think the Fenix E20 might be what you are asking.
The E20 has a slightly more flood beam than other lights in its class.
I have problems making beasmot but if you do not find a video on Youtube that satisfies your curiosity in the next few days I can try to take pictures.
For example: Fenix E20 V2.0 vs Fenix LD22 (2015)

Alternatively, if you already have a 2xAA light and want to temporarily make it flood, you can apply semitransparent "Magic tape" (3M brand) and you will have excellent results in spreading the light at close range.
The result in many cases approaches that of an opaque or TIR lens.
On this forum if you are looking for Magic tapes you should find many photos (if they are still online)