• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vn - Reflector Throw King

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Re: TN42vn - Reflector Throw King?

Cheers ven. I even had to Google iirc! So I assume then it is a smaller die. I shall see if I can raise enough for one. Although a weak pound won't help

stfc69

Newly Enlightened

I had given myself a £200 budget for my next light, why is the £ so pathetic at the moment!!

Stupid Brexit :scowl:

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

I had given myself a £200 budget for my next light, why is the £ so pathetic at the moment!!

Stupid Brexit :scowl:

Dont let a couple of steaks and fries stop you:whistle:.................or 1/2 a tank of petrol:whistle:.......................or a ps4 game:whistle:..............

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

stop complaining lol its still worth 23 cents more then the us dollar

stfc69

Newly Enlightened

DOH! Best get shuffling some others along then. Though I will need permission from the missus first.

Well I don't have the missus problem fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) but I do have a cash flow problem...

ven

Flashaholic

Well I don't have the missus problem fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) but I do have a cash flow problem...

Easy fix, get your self a misses and sell her:D

Capolini

Banned

Vinhs No's being conservative , would no not be surprised if it does not surpass the 800kcd mark:)

I totally agree!

If Justin, Selfbuilt or Rdrfronty[retired!] measured this light it would probably be between 800Kcd to 820Kcd! :thumbsup:

I don't care if CAPO and I go homeless,,,,,,,,I need to get this light!

Is that logical thinking for a light w/ 600 more lumens and a little more throw than my TK61vn V4 when I am OUT of work again?!!!:thinking: :shakehead :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic

I totally agree!

If Justin, Selfbuilt or Rdrfronty[retired!] measured this light it would probably be between 800Kcd to 820Kcd! :thumbsup:

I don't care if CAPO and I go homeless,,,,,,,,I need to get this light!

Is that logical thinking for a light w/ 600 more lumens and a little more throw than my TK61vn V4 when I am OUT of work again?!!!:thinking: :shakehead :laughing:

This is capo's light, if there was a light then this is his! 1/3 more output is not to be sniffed at:) You could duel wield ..................

You love 4 legged pouches, do you understand them too? Do you have dog psychologists your side Roberto? We do here, training etc............just a thought and something you might enjoy.

Capolini

Banned

^^^^

Yes,we have Dog Psychologists in USA!

I just read a book called "Inside of a Dog" about how Dogs understand us BETTER than we understand them!

In USA we spell the word POOCH[ES] Not POUCHES!! A Pouch is a canvas/leather[bag] like container!!!! :poke:

ven

Flashaholic

^^^^

Yes,we have Dog Psychologists in USA!

I just read a book called "Inside of a Dog" about how Dogs understand us BETTER than we understand them!

In USA we spell the word POOCH[ES] Not POUCHES!! A Pouch is a canvas/leather like container!!!! :poke:

:laughing: i meant to spell it that way.............doh. Well i could imagine you being very good at that job, part of it would be night time training involving super throwers:D

Maybe the tn42vn:whistle:

Capolini

Banned

Yes,,,,,,,,things are tough[last 16 months] but I need to find a way to get it!

Believe me VEN I make a lot of grammatical errors! I am so anal about it that I probably edit 70% of my posts!!!

I have Flashaholic Perfectionistosis disease,,,,A New diagnosis by CAPO!!!

Capolini

Banned

:laughing: FPD now instead of OCD!

Yes!! FPD will be in the NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE and ALL leading Medical institutions throughout the WORLD by the end of the year!!:crackup: They will have CAPO'S Icon[Face] next to it!!

P.S. CAPO sent u a PM!,,,NEVER MIND.It just appeared!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinhs No's being conservative , would no not be surprised if it does not surpass the 800kcd mark:)

I agree that Vinh's numbers are conservative, but something doesn't jive here.

The ANSI reading for the K70vn with slight power boost at Sky Lumen shows 130 less lumens than what Aecbeam lists for a stock K70, which indicates that Vinh's numbers are in fact conservative compared to a typical factory's numbers, at least in this instance. That discrepancy isn't all that surprising considering what we know about lumen measurements and advertising.

But in this instance, regarding the TN42, the measurements for lux show a significant discrepancy... in the other direction. The ANSI number for stock at Sky Lumen reads almost 100K lux higher than what Thrunite advertises (700K vs. 600.75K). What am I missing here?

Latest posts