• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TOOLvn- Best IMR10440 Clicky of 2015

ven

Flashaholic
It is a classic and as you say, even now it is amazing.................18650 performance in a light as small as a little finger! `Got to hand it to vinh..........:whistle:

scout24

Flashaholic
Long in the tooth? Lol... :crackup:

Alright, my post here has been bugging me, I didn't mean to be dismissive, so I came back to edit it. Add to it, more accurately. I'm not sure what more you could ask from the ToolVN: it has a current generation emitter, a fantastic board, massive (for it's size) heat sinking, and runs a high drain IMR cell through a reverse clicky for maximum current. All in a light smaller than a 16650 cell. Thoughts?

Last edited:

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened
I think I might have a MINT display XPL CW and Nichis 219c coming in. Not sure if it's AL or Cu. You can email me if interested.
This has made me realize I do not have a back up ToolVn.

This must be sorted as this is by far my most carried and used light.

Do you make a version of this light with a not so cool emitter? The one I have now is very cool.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This has made me realize I do not have a back up ToolVn.

This must be sorted as this is by far my most carried and used light.

Do you make a version of this light with a not so cool emitter? The one I have now is very cool.

You can have any LED you want. 219c 5000K is very popular. [email protected]

Steeldog

Newly Enlightened
ec57c96772a27c68c3948713bc0234de.jpg

Three years late. Toolvn in Oslon.

Sun Boy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

Are you making more of these? If so how much shipped to Australia? If nit what is the next best thing which is similar?

Also, what is the best way to clean these copper torches?

Thanks

ec57c96772a27c68c3948713bc0234de.jpg

Three years late. Toolvn in Oslon.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

Are you making more of these? Yes I am taking order for it. As is the price is crazy due to it taking at least 2-3 times the labor of building a regular ToolVN.

If so how much shipped to Australia? $13

If nit what is the next best thing which is similar? Email me at [email protected]

Also, what is the best way to clean these copper torches? You cant keep copper clean/polished for long. They scratch and tarning very fast. Good thing re-polish is also easy. I use a buffer wheel.

Thanks

Latest posts