• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Triple v5 R33 Engine - 4th LED, 30w limit, Screen Programable, Dual Mode Groups

a.lber.to

Newly Enlightened
What you guys put together is simply AM-AZ-ING!!! I cannot wait to have my Black XPL in my hands...

WELL worth the wait, and thanks (and kudos) for the awesome customer service - as a manufacturer and on-line retailer of high-ticket, niche products I know very well the amount of work this alone requires.

You guys rock!

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
What an achievement! I'm going to be saving up for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Karura

Newly Enlightened
Will these ever been available as a drop-in?

I have been trying to wait for a Torchlab Triple drop-in for my bored Surefire host, and would love to have something like this.

I gaze at the stars sometimes at night, and the red would be amazing.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
This light engine is super exciting. A big congratulations to Oveready for raising the bar.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuse me for asking, but will this new light engine/bezel fit on a Surefire 6P, 9P host? Or would one have to purchase a Moddoolar host?

This is a really cool update!

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuse me for asking, but will this new light engine/bezel fit on a Surefire 6P, 9P host? Or would one have to purchase a Modular host?

The Wasp heads aren't compatible with Surefire P-series bodies. Oveready sells an adapter that allows the Wasp or Pocket heads to be used with Surefire E-Series bodies.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Grizzman. I was kind of hoping to avoid having to buy another host just to fit this head.
Are Moddoolar hosts compatible with Malkoff hosts? I know, another stupid question.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Grizzman. I was kind of hoping to avoid having to buy another host just to fit this head.
Are Moddoolar hosts compatible with Malkoff hosts? I know, another stupid question.

Think of it in another way. Oveready hosts are compatible to the wasp head AND 6P/9P setup :devil:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Outstanding, I concur with the 'raising the bar' comments earlier - this level of performance and flexibility appears to be a substantial leap beyond other incrementally-improved lighting product currently available.

Short version: looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

As always, waiting for the dropin version for my SF Z-series lights. ;)