"ULed" a new high lumen monster

Andreii

Newly Enlightened
Re: "ULed" a new high lumen monster

Best case scenario, he's aware of the repulsor scammers & is in communication/consultation with them. Worst case he's in full on cahoots with them, if not the same party entirely. Doesn't necessarily mean this one won't come to fruition, and I hope it does as I hate to see people get scammed, but there is a connection by his own admission. Just a red flag we need to acknowledge.

That pretty much = hating, persecution etc. It's considered rude to ask questions and point out observed and admitted facts that makes others uncomfortable. Not a very safe space. But end of the day, I'm just glad someone else picked up the baton and is still white knighting for this guy. Sub Scribed.

Please people. Be more careful. If you are really interested. Read about it on Kickstarter. If the project has not reached the end. money does not go away.

Thank you.

Andreii

Newly Enlightened

Woods Walker
Please do not make the wrong conclusions.

1. You wrote a letter to Kick. Will you receive a reply from Kick? Please post it.

2. Show me the people who lost money on a project Repalsor?

I do not want that people think that we are in the black side.

Andreii

Newly Enlightened

For people who follow our project. I did a short video on the page on Kickstarter. People have asked me to make a comparison of a flashlight and something else. I compared our flashlight and car. In this video you can see the brightness of our flashlight is better than the photo.

Thank you

mattar12

Newly Enlightened
You are right about Kickstarter, but the indiegogo contributors did lose their money.

narmattaru

Enlightened

очень недурная задумка. а есть ли вы на фонаревке? мы там обсуждали ваш фонарик и было бы интересно продолжить это с вашим участием. если продукт будет толковый , то наверняка от этого общения на фонаревке вам будет только польза

do you have an account at forum.fonarevka.ru? i bet a lot of people there would like to discuss this product with you.

and now it looks quite suspicious to all of us, ain`t it?

Andreii

Newly Enlightened

очень недурная задумка. а есть ли вы на фонаревке? мы там обсуждали ваш фонарик и было бы интересно продолжить это с вашим участием. если продукт будет толковый , то наверняка от этого общения на фонаревке вам будет только польза

do you have an account at forum.fonarevka.ru? i bet a lot of people there would like to discuss this product with you.

and now it looks quite suspicious to all of us, ain`t it?

Yes, no problem, give me a link of this. Thank you.

narmattaru

Enlightened

link is the same - forum.fonarevka.ru
this is the only one russian-speaking flashlight fans forum.

but beware of STRONG criticism. people there say right what they think, quite often in not polite way )
from the other side, as a group - they know a loooot.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim

Yup. As promised I wouldn't come back to this thread until this news broke. Just like their last project this was fraud or at least KIckstarter believed so. On a side note in an attempt to hide this fraud they removed CPF from their links a few days ago. I am proud of this community for standing up against fraud in the flashlight industry. Also even those Who mistakenly supported this fraud did so for the right, honorable reasons and should also be holding their heads high. Great job everyone. On a side note I seriously question if or rather when the OP tries to dup the public again they will be foolish enough to come to CPF with their BS.

Now we can expect them to go over to the other crowd funding sites for a final cash grab with "flexible goal" so they can get their money and run. Something Kickstarter would not allow until late August.

Edit to add Kickstarter makes someone wait a certain period of time even if the goal is achieved for funding. Seems this policy is a good one.

Last edited:

Andreii

Newly Enlightened

_____

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
I have read about a dozen posts,,

ALL I need to see is that photo of the guy lighting up the canyon!! I do not believe for a milli -second that a light that small that "claims" to be 8000 lumens is the ACTUAL light used for that photo! I say its a gimmick! I would venture to guess that I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS OPINION!;)

The guy standing there is just doing that! There are probably several people below with flashlights lighting up the canyon, either that or Vinhs TK75vn w/ 7 LED'S,,,Forget the model!!!

Also notice you can not see any light in his hand! In regards to the "Beamshot"... seems like I've seen that photo used in several of those "buy this super bright military grade flashlight" BS advertisements over the past year! :laughing:

Last edited:

100eyes

Newly Enlightened
If ULed wants to clear their name, overnight a prototype/production sample to a reviewer here for testing.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
If this was serious we'd see a better video.

The video Andreii posted shows a flashlight on at a distance in the dark. You can't tell what light is actually producing the beam in the video. It seems incredibly unlikely that a cob light with an aspheric lens would light up a canyon. Even 8,000 lumens wouldn't produce nearly enough light. And I'm not sure the beam pattern in that video matches what I'd expect to see from an aspheric lens (I would expect beam pattern to be completely uniform with little or no hotspot and relatively sharp demarcations at boundaries).

To calm the doubters Andreii must produce a video that CLEARLY shows the light both off and on up close ... and where we can clearly see that the beam being produced is actually coming from the correct light. He should also show us a disassembled light so that we can review the components and verify that this is actually a working light and not just a mockup, or a tube with a different light inside.

Last edited:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
If ULed wants to clear their name, overnight a prototype/production sample to a reviewer here for testing.

That would also work. CPF has a number of well-respected veteran reviewers, such as Selfbuilt. I'm sure one of them would be happy to review this light. A detailed review from a well-respected known reviewer would instantly allay suspicions.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim

Would you please be so kind as to tell us how Woods Walker incurred criminal liability for defamation?

He has to run this over on indiegogo and most likely with "flexible funding" so it would seem rational to deflect attention away from the facts. This from Kickstarter. As you can see their suspension had nothing to do with anything posted here. It was Kickstarter's own investigation. As this person is on ignore, I told him as much posting that shows the intent was most likely to intimidate others as he had no way of knowing you would quote his words for me to see.

"We take the integrity of the Kickstarter system very seriously. We only suspend projects when we find strong evidence that they are misrepresenting themselves or otherwise violating the letter or spirit of Kickstarter's rules. As a policy, we do not offer comment on project suspensions beyond what is stated in this message.
Regards,
Kickstarter Integrity"

edit.

As I have fulfilled my statement of returning if or when Kickstater pulls the plug, which happened I am done with this thread as all the evidence anyone requires to make a rational decision on this matter has already been shown. Best of luck everyone.

Last edited: