• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Monthly Giveaway

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

Even when it's grey, rainy, and gloomy for those of us on land . . . Remember! There's still a beautiful sunset! :)

4F078475-2893-4C5C-A237-C333D584E1A5_zpsfxuxcxyt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

Who knew that a person could be nervous around a Toucan?! I was interested in this guy and he seemed interested in me too . . . Every time he hopped heads me jump though! I didn't have a long zoom on, so this was a close encounter taken with a 55mm lens!

DSCF8028_zps82ef41a5.jpg

Kozy

Enlightened
[h=1]#2006 (my son was born this year;))[/h][h=1]Incredible Cold Causes Niagara Falls to FREEZE over![/h]
Incredible-Cold-Causes-Niagara-Falls-to-FREEZE-over.jpg

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
SA Condor showed a picture of bacon in Luray Caverns. Here is a picture of bacon stalactites illuminated with a TX25C2vn in Shenandoah Cavern which is right near Luray in Virginia. I went last weekend.
f9434b9fc27e7ace7e2a225ae1c31e33.jpg

Kozy

Enlightened
George Lucas is obviously best known for the Star Wars films, and fans of Steven Spielberg can list any number of brilliant cinematic spectacles from the Bearded One.
But the most fruitful collaboration between the two is the Indiana Jones saga.

As a nod to each other's work, both dropped so-called easter eggs within each movie for fans to discover.
Everyone's favorite droids from a galaxy far, far away—R2-D2 and C-3PO—appear in Raiders of the Lost Ark…in our very own galaxy, in a time not too long ago.

62.jpg

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
George Lucas is obviously best known for the Star Wars films, and fans of Steven Spielberg can list any number of brilliant cinematic spectacles from the Bearded One.
But the most fruitful collaboration between the two is the Indiana Jones saga.

As a nod to each other's work, both dropped so-called easter eggs within each movie for fans to discover.
Everyone's favorite droids from a galaxy far, far away—R2-D2 and C-3PO—appear in Raiders of the Lost Ark…in our very own galaxy, in a time not too long ago.

62.jpg
Damn Kozy. I never heard of this. Awesome. [emoji2]

WileE.Coyote

Newly Enlightened
My favorite Vinh light is my TK61vn v3.5. The throw king. This thing cuts through the night like a saber. It amazes everybody that sees what it's capable of. I never thought any LED or spotlight could reach the distance this light throws. Throw is king !

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
The phrase "once in a blue moon" comes from that it's rare to have two full moons in one calender month. The last one was in July 2015 and the next will be in March 2018.

Last edited:

100eyes

Newly Enlightened

Spyderco announced their Paramilitary 2 in CPM-S110V steel with dark blue G-10.... and it's a production run!

Finally an answer to all those scalpers who buy up sprint runs then charge 3-4 times the price on ebay.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Want the temperature outside? Do you here crickets?
Count the number of chirps in 14 seconds and add 40. Downside? It's only good down to about 55 degrees as below that the crickets go inactive. Of course you need crickets also.
Oh yea, this is in Fahrenheit. If you want to in Celsius, you count number of chirps in*25 seconds,*divide by 3, then add 4 to get temperature. Lol, the one time I'm glad we use Fahrenheit still...... so much easier.