Very limited diffuse reflector going on sale

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mines gonna be close. I had to pull off the side of the road to buy this thing. Dang PayPal on mobile hiccups... *fingerscrossed*

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS confirmation. PayPal definitely went through immediately so we all got that email. If it's oversold HDS will refund the last buyers and send confirmation to the earlier ones. So you'll either get an HDS order confirmation email or a PayPal refund at some point in the (hopefully near) future

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm expecting a refund. Took me 2.75mins to complete the order due to PayPal on my phone

Congrats to those that make it:thumbsup:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are still processing them. Will have them processed in just a bit. Should be shipping today as well.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
All HDS confirmation emails have been sent for those that snagged the limited semi-diffuse green glow reflector.

Refunds have been issued for those who were milliseconds too slow.

We are working on some other rather interesting pieces that may be available in the coming weeks.

KaIIe

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for confirmation, I'm so happy and excited! This reflector in the 4500K Rotary will be the light that was waiting for me at the end of the rainbow.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
All but one should have received ship notifications. The other will go out tomorrow... it had some other things on it.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sooo.... I don't know if posting this here is kosher or not, hogo can remove if needed, but when you guys who were fast enough to score one get them in in a few days and someone decides it's not for them, you know who to pm, right?

It's this guy. Me. PM me, I'll buy it. Thanks in advance! :)

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, for those who missed, don't worry. Lot's of evil Hogo plans for the future. These suckers just have to be made in very small runs... and variety is always a good thing.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting to get a rotary to put mine in. Just from looking at it you can tell it's very well made. The threads are damned near perfectly cut and everything seems top notch.

Latest posts