Vintage laser products/sure fire.

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
Got these from retired cop.
Any collecting value?
Or should I mod. Them up and bring them into the modern LED/lipo era.

u8usazus.jpg

je5ezu8y.jpg

jevyzuvy.jpg

pa9e6yza.jpg

Shown next to a preon 2 for comparison.

Any info is greatly Appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

samuraishot

Enlightened
All I can say is that I know you hit the jackpot with those. Many will chime in to give more information than I know. ;)

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
Nice! I've always new they were a good buy when I saw "laser products" and all the huge fans of surefire.

Can't wait for others to chime in.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
6R (6P with A14 extender for B65 rechargable battery) with $RTH ($hort Rim Turbo Head) and 8X predeccesor to the 8AX. There is a tower drop-in for the SRTH I believe but no aftermarker drop-0in for the 8X/8AX unfortunately.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah they have absolutely no collector value at all...I will take it scrap for $5/kg from you :naughty:

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
6R (6P with A14 extender for B65 rechargable battery) with $RTH ($hort Rim Turbo Head) and 8X predeccesor to the 8AX. There is a tower drop-in for the SRTH I believe but no aftermarker drop-0in for the 8X/8AX unfortunately.

Where can I find the "drop in"?

Who makes it?

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened

Us there a lithium batt. That will replace the b65 batt?
Thanks for your help, I am wanting a few more powerful lights (all I have is my edc preons,stylus pros and fenix ld01.

Looking for a good XML-lithium 18650 type powered nightstand light.
So theses old surefires might work for me BUT I do like having low modes so I don't blind myself getting through the house.

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
FYI..Ill be posting on eBay next few days, thanks for all the helpful info guys!

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
Well I've got to part with them as I'm getting my TM26 soon!!! :)
It will be my first sell on eBay. What should I post as minimum bid?
I've no idea what these are worth.

Redhat703

Enlightened
Why don't you post them here in the Sell section? There will be plenty of folks who want to own those lights.

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
Ok. Didn't know there was a for sell section on this forum.
I just listed the 6R with turbo head and charger on eBay. (My first ebay sell) But I will check out the candlepower market place a bit more.
I might put that 8x up for sale on it. Thanks guys!