waiting on my order still has not come yet mac...? ordered my flashlight on "Dec.15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRonin

Newly Enlightened
Re: waiting on my order still has not come yet mac...? ordered my flashlight on "Dec.

Custom craftsmen, that is: Knife makers, gun makers and
flashlight makers all get 1000 tire-kicker phonecalls/emails
for every one real customer. Long delivery times are the NORM.
If you understand this issue and just stay off their backs
you will get better delivery time.
Regards, Chuck Hunt :thumbsup:

same thing I learned from a custom kydex holster maker I dealt with a year ago. :twothumbs

Shooter21

Enlightened
Re: waiting on my order still has not come yet mac...? ordered my flashlight on "Dec.

Just one email from Mac would be nice confirming he got the payment since i've had problems with paypal sending funds before. I've been waiting for 2 months and no word from Mac.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just one email from Mac would be nice confirming he got the payment since i've had problems with paypal sending funds before. I've been waiting for 2 months and no word from Mac.

Maybe try sending me a PM....if you where concerned about me receiving a payment. Posts like this do nothing as I do not have the slighest clue who you are without an E-Mail address. Maybe I never did get your payment. If you sent a payment via Paypal, Paypal sends you a payment confirmation confirming your sent payment and exactly what was ordered down to the LED tint :)

Mac

Last edited:

Shooter21

Enlightened

Maybe try sending me a PM....if you where concerned about me receiving a payment. Posts like this do nothing as I do not have the slighest clue who you are without an E-Mail address. Maybe I never did get your payment. If you sent a payment via Paypal, Paypal sends you a payment confirmation confirming your sent payment and exactly what was ordered down to the LED tint :)

Mac
Heres my Unique Transaction ID #58S6609058713840R. i did send you multiple emails about my order but thanks for responding to my post.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

i did send you multiple emails about my order but thanks for responding to my post.

The only E-Mail I received from you was a few days after you placed the order asking if you could add the Glow option. I thought I responded to you as I have your marked down for the "Glow" option.

Mac

Shooter21

Enlightened

Thanks for the quick response Mac. Cant wait till i recieve my order, I will be ordering from you again.

Shooter21

Enlightened

well this sucks big time after waiting for 2 months for my copper tri USPS lost it.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

well this sucks big time after waiting for 2 months for my copper tri USPS lost it.

PM Sent

And this thread is close as I'm sick of it getting bumped to the top all the time with completely unrelated posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.