• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Want to Buy: SUREFIRE M2, M3, M4, C2, C3, OVEREADY parts, other miscellaneous parts

cstuart

Newly Enlightened
WTB: MALKOFF, SUREFIRE M2, M3, M4, C2, C3, OVEREADY parts, other miscellaneous parts

Hello, I'm wanting to buy the following:

Does anyone have any Surefire M2, M3, or M4 flashlights? I prefer the CB models when applicable, but standard bezels are fine too.

Also looking for C2 and C3 Centurions.

I prefer PayPal. I am a US buyer and prefer US sellers.

Also looking for Surefire lanyard rings.

I'm also looking for basically any Surefire millennium series lights, weapon lights, components such as tailcaps, adapters, collars, etc.

Also any Oveready parts that are compatible with Surefire P, C, Z, M, etc. lights.

Basically needing a wide variety of old and discontinued Surefire lights and parts to complete my builds. If you have something Surefire you want to sell, there is a good chance I need it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

cstuart

Newly Enlightened
Dirty Wage Guy did get back to me. Sometimes life happens and you get preoccupied, which is totally understandable. Thanks to him for getting back to me and letting me know. Seems like an honest person.

cstuart

Newly Enlightened
Dirty Wage Guy has never gotten back to me as of today 2-24-17

But anyway, I'm still looking for parts, especially a Z41 HA at this point. Anyone got anything?

Oveready parts?

Tailcaps?

Also needing lanyard rings to fit SF Z/P/Z/M tail threads.

Last edited: