What 3 lights do you like/use the most?

excfenix

Newly Enlightened
1. Xeno E03 v3 NW (AA)
2. Spark SD6-NW attached to Joby Gorillapod Magnetic
3. Zebralight SC600 T6

1 is used the most; 3 the least. 3 is liked the most; 1 the least.

Matt7337

Enlightened
1) Fenix TK11 with white wand attachment - Keep it in my site toolbox two of 4 weeks per month.
2) Bitz Pocket Titanium - Most popular EDC for the last 12 months. It's plenty bright, tiny, easy to use, has a trit locator and is very durable.
3) Surefire C2 Centurion with an M60 - Alternate this with my TK11 so it's carried the other two of 4 weeks per month.

Here's how I settled on these out of over 20 lights; The TK11 was my main user light after it got dropped and dinged up a couple of times, and as I've mentioned many times before, is made of some pretty tough stuff and has taken everything I and others have thrown at it in some pretty harsh environments and keeps on going. I started alternating it with the Malkoff C2 after I bought the C2 to get it some carry time, because it's a brilliant light that I didn't want to turn into a shelf queen. The Bitz came out on top of all my small single cell lights on durability and as one that I didn't care about scratching in my pocket because it's bare metal and polishes up pretty easily. I alternate it with a Nitecore Extreme but after all this time I still prefer the Bitz for EDC because it's so much smaller than the NEX and is barely noticeable clipped to my pocket. Yes, the NEX is a lot brighter, but the Bitz wins on size and sits deeper in the pocket because of the clip than the Nitecore.

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
In all honesty I have been using a Pak-Lite a lot lately but if I were to choose only three it wouldn't be one of them.Since I always EDC I have to include my Quark 1X123 NW.The other two would be Malkoff powered,probably my MD2/M60W and G2L/M60WL.Tough choices with the Malkoffs though as it would make me sick to give up my 6P/M61W and I have a couple more Malkoff drop-ins on the way that will make it even harder to choose!

Graham Sylvia

Newly Enlightened
My most used light's are the Crelant 7G5 v2, for identifying the target, Jetbeam BC40 for walking up on wild dog's & fox's & the Solarforce Masterpiece Pro-1 for mounting on the scope. I have many more light's that I use for EDC but the above 3 are my favorite's.

Surefyr

Newly Enlightened
My EDCs:

1. Quark Minix 123 (for sheer lumen to size ratio, jeans-coin-pocket pocketability)
2. Photonlight ReX Rechargeable (for 'invisible' weight & size, rechargeable-ness, brightness control, glow-in-dark switch- so its near my bed always)
3. LED LENSER P7 (for bright, white light - good for walking the dog, flood to focus control, quality)

RCLumens

Enlightened
Zebralight SC600 for in and outdoors. Outdoors on most foggy nights as a light beam isn't all that useful to me
Sunwayman T20CS - For outdoors majority of the time - dog walks and spotting at 250 yds or less
Jetbeam RRT3 Triple XML - outdoors for beyond 300 yds and when things concern me or heading into non-familiar territory or for fun when I just need to be reminded of the power it puts out in a relatively compact size - but also when a larger light on hand grants a little extra assurance.

AIC

Newly Enlightened
The three that I use the most in order are:
1. Streamlight Microstream C4
2. EagleTac P20C2 MkII XP-G R5, XM-L T6 and XP-E Q4 NW
3. Streamlight PolyTac HP

The three that I like the most in order are:
1. EagleTac P20C2 MkII XP-G R5, XM-L T6 and XP-E Q4 NW
2. Streamlight Microstream C4
3. Surefire G2

901-Memphis

Enlightened
1: EDC - Uniquefire UF-2100 (compact 18650/XM-L @ 2.8 amps)
2: Keychain EDC - Fenix E15
3: Olight M20 R5

sspc

Newly Enlightened
I can't seem to get past my 1st 2 lights. I have more lights but only ever seem to use my:

1- Eagletac D25LC2 (with lee filter installed for a tint in between neutral and warm) and
2- Zebralight H51F

My other lights mostly sit unused waiting for a chance.

scaramanga

Newly Enlightened
1.Fenix E15
2. Xeno E03
3. 4Sevens Quark AA Tactical

I've got several other lights, which are much brighter than these three but it seems to me that around 100lumens is enough for most of my lighting needs.

Gatsby

Enlightened
I'd have different answers based on different criteria. For example my three most used would likely not be the exact three I'd choose if the question was "if you could only keep three which would they be?" and to some extent most used/most liked might vary slightly.

Most used I suppose is the easiest as they are the lights I EDC primarily:

Novatac 120P modded K2 TFFC
Arc6 modded K2 TFFC (yeah I don't know why I love this light, but it for darn sure finds its way into my pocket a lot)
Photon Microlight II - my key chain backup light that gets used a few times a week

Most liked - I might add a Milky sst50 head to the list in lieu of the Photon - I do use it a fair amount.

mbw_151

Enlightened
The ones I use the most; my EDC a Photon Freedom, HDS EDC HCRI, and SF Minimus Vision. For the ones I like the most, swap the Photon for a Surefire P/C/Z with a Malkoff Neutral dropin. I don't love the Photon, but the form factor fits my needs. If only there was a nice titanium version, that would put it at the top of both categories.

Flashlight Enthusiast
currently

zebralight h600w

klarus xt11

sunwayman M11r

----
next 3

steveku 40DD keychain light

Thrunite TN11

photon II keychain light

BIG45-70

Enlightened
1) Surefire El2-AA is my night stand light
2) Surefire E2E incan. I don't know why this is the one I always grab, but I do love it size. (LF bulb so it runs of rechargebles)
3) 4Sevens Preon 0, for looking around the room when the wifes asleep, its my only sub lumen light. I will be replacing this one with an HDS when they are instock again.

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
My Top 3 most used light right now....

1. iTP A3 Upgraded '96 lumen' w/ 10440 (on my keychain)

2. NiteCore TM11 w/ 3100mAH 18650's (main 'go to' light at home)

3. Sunwayman V10R w/ 16340 and V11R AA extender w/ 14500 (in my EDC carry bag that's always with me)

A couple of honorable mentions I also have now would be the Zebralight SC600 (I don't care to use that much since I have the TM11), Solarforce L2P w/ XM-L T6 18v drop-in, and my Fenix TK41 since it has the best throw from the lights I have.

Hallaster

Newly Enlightened
My three most used lights -

1. Nitecore D-10 - This little guy is almost always on me so it sees the most use on a daily basis.

2. Surefire LX2 - Love this light. Pretty compact, bright, easy to access low/high modes. Probably gets almost as much use as my D10, I try to carry it whenever I've got the pocket room!

3. Tie between my Surefire U2 and Jetbeam III-M - I don't carry these around as much as my other lights, but I tend to use them a lot just in and around the house at night or i'll take one/both with me when out camping, fishing, stuff like that.

Going to be purchasing a Zebralight SC600 here next week so this list might be changing around a bit :grin2: