What 3 lights do you like/use the most?

Roood

Newly Enlightened
1. SolarForce L2T w/ SS B3 Bezel & V2 Pocket Clip
2. SolarForce L2P w/ SS B6 Bezel & V2 Pocket Clip
3. SureFire E2D-LED Defender (or I can use an E1E body on it)

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac's Customs 3300L High CRI
Mac's Tri-EDC High CRI
Solarforce L2P with all the trimmings with a Kerberos Triple High CRI

trkr124

Newly Enlightened
Tank007 TK-703 always on keychain.
Any 501-B with a P7 or MC-E drop-in. Mine has a P-7.
Newest addition, Sky Ray 3T6, manufacturer rated 3800LM, more like 2200-2400LM, med floody, more just for show.

Tank007 and 501-B have been with me for 2.5yrs, and still work perfectly. Only had to change the clicky on the 501-B two months ago,
cause the rubber expanded, and left the button loose in its confines. Switch still works, but to loose for regular use.

Actually got two of these, but one quit after a few hrs of play. The other is still perfect after a month now. Still not a bad deal, if you get a good one. I paid $45 USD for each. Great price for the output of this light. Maybe you could beat the price with a 10-pack of 44 cent key chain lights. IDK, haven't done the math on that, yet.

Anyway, I love my 501-B @ -$20 w/P7, and a Tank007 TK-703 @ $11.

Also, kinda liking the SA-R2 key chain light I just got. A little pricey @ $16.60, but very nice build and look, and brighter than my TK-703 with a AAA batt.

incline123

Newly Enlightened
1. AAA Mako flood-near perfect light (wish it had a lower low) It looks like Enrique is exploring the possibility of making an AA version of this light. A 1lm low and a 30lm high would be the perfect edc light for me!!!!!! :)
2. McGizmo Haiku Hi CRI (AW 123)
3. Olight M20 (AW 18650)

Samy

Enlightened
1) Zebralight SC600
2) Sunwayman V10A XML
3) Fenix TK41

I use others everyday but i can only choose 3 ;)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Sunwayman V10A *or* JETBeam RRT-0 XML as an EDC light. I like the looks of the V10A better, but I like the higher output of the RRT-0. I suspect that when my V10R Ti+ arrives, it may occupy this slot. ;)

2. Nitecore IFE2. I really like the long travel of the adjustment ring on this light, and it has a really low minimum!

3. JETBeam RRT-3 XML. Very well made, 1950 lumens but also goes as low as 5 lumens!

The Sunwayman M40A is a close runner up due to it's cool looks, compact size and 500 lumens from an AA light.

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
(1) HDS rotary
(2) Zebralight H600
(3) Surefire M3 with Malkoff tower

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS Rotary: Belt
Malkoff Hound Dog XM-L (on a MD2 body and x2 AW IMR 18350's): Belt

Polished Maratac AAA: New key chain light

Last edited:

Harry999

Enlightened
There are actually two lists here for me of three lights I like the most and three lights that I use the most.

Three lights I like the most are:

Peak Logan SS HCRI/Warm with Momentary switch and Eiger pocket clip from Jason Hui at Prometheus/Dark Sucks! Such a great light with no pwm.

Peak Eiger 2xAAA SS HCRI Nichia
with Momentary switch and Eiger pocket clip. This light absolutely has a beautiful tint and is a pleasure to use.

Fenix MC11 modded with HCRI led by vinhnguyen54 and with dc-fix on the lens. This is absolutely the most versatile light I have and is my preferred reading light even over my Zebralights. Another light it is an absolute pleasure to use.

The three lights I use the most however are the following:

FourSevens HCRI Preon 1 with all Titanium parts and clicky switch. Very easy to use, with a beautiful warm tint and always readily available because I keep one on my neck wallet when out and about and another on a Tec Accessories P7 Suspension clip from my collar at home. The one at home has the HCRI Ti head, a Ti Clicky tail and a black aluminium Preon 1 body tube.

Peak Eiger 2xAA aluminium keychain format HCRI/XP-G Warm - this hangs on a neck lanyard and is my favourite night light. Love how I can dial the light to the exact level I want and there is no flickering at all even on the lowest level. Thinking of upgrading this to a SS momentary body with a Eiger pocket clip to ensure I can still use it on a neck lanyard.

The Fenix MC11 HCRI light described above

I guess the single most liked and used light is the Fenix MC11 - who would have thought it!

Last edited:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently I changed the lights I used the most, now these are the lights I use regularly and why:

1. Quark AA Tac w/14500 - this is my go-to light, the most dependable the most predictable light that i bring everywhere with me, can't ever go wrong with a Quark! :)

2. Trustfire F25 SS - this is my alternate light with the "bling-bling" I used to keep this at home, but after realizing, that the good thing about an SS light is that there is no anodizing to scratch! :)

3. Jetbeam BC25 - this is the small thrower i carry with me all the time when i need a decent thrower that runs off 2xCR123's or 1x18650's.

As a backup, i have the good ol' iTP A3 Upgraded w/10440 battery.

I've tried EDC'ing more lights with me, but eventually got tired of bringing so many lights with me all the time so it boiled down to these three lights.

Here's the list of former lights i used and why i dont use 'em as much as before:

1. Sunwayman V10A T6 - this light is so pretty, i became so paranoid using it because i didnt want to scratch it in anyway, looks better if placed in a display case. :)

2. Quark Turbo X - I loved this light from the day it was offered by 4Sevens, so even if there are better lights out there, i just had to own one of these babies! :)
3. Lumintop L1C - my first 1xCR123 mini thrower light, since my BC25 is also a thrower with a much higher output and better run time, i decided to keep the Lumintop L1C :)

There are a lot more lights I have at home that are more for collection than to be used regularly. ex. Crelant 7G5 V2, Dereelight DBS Aspheric, TK35, etc.