What 3 lights do you like/use the most?

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the last few months I've been enjoying these titanium lights in my EDC rotation,

- Macs Custom SST-50 EDC
- SPY 007 XP-G
- McGizmo Haiku XM-L

Here's some pics after being carried for about 6 months. The lights were not "cleaned up" for the pics! The AOTH Holsters are not only great looking but a nice way to keep them looking new!

p1050706.jpg

p1050708w.jpg

p1050717z.jpg

Last edited:

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorites (not necessarily most used) are:

iTP A3 - It's on my keychain, so it's always with me, and it is my most used.
Sunwayman V20C - Powerful, and infinite variability is just sweet. A little to bulky to EDC though.
UV P60 style in Ultrafire 501b host - UV lights are fun, and this one is bright. I use it with 2xRCR123 lions and I can make all sorts of things light up. This light is fun.

flipangle

Newly Enlightened
My current Top 3 of most used flashlights:

1. Fenix E05. This little light lives in my front jeans pocket, and is used every time I need a bit of light somewhere.

2. Fenix LD40. This one lives in my small EDC backpack, and I use it almost every time I need a decent amount of light.

3. Fenix TK35. This light is used when I need a 'pocketable sun', or just want to show off with it. ;)

My TK41 makes for a good fourth place, I use it when I'm outdoors at night and need some decent throw.

Just curious as to why you use the TK35 more than the TK41.

Scubie67

Enlightened
Can't use them yet but......

1.Zebralight Q50
2.Zebralight Q50
3.Zebralight Q50

Got to have faith........:D

S1LVA

Enlightened
In no particular order:

1. Surefire A2-YG, warm white ring on the way
2. HDS 200 Tactical, out for repairs
3. Surefire C2-HA bored with 18650, five-cren black bezel, McClicky hardpress, Torchlab triple neutral L/M/H

I rotate these depending on what my needs are when I leave the house. I also have my M3LT-S (400 lumen model) for when I need throw.

S1LVA

TOQ

Newly Enlightened
My three favorite and most used lights are as follows:

Olight T10 - 180 lumens on high
Olight M20 Special Ops R5 - 320 lumens on high
Olight SR51 - 900 lumens on high

I carry the M20 and T10 as my EDC in the same holster with the T10 set on low and the M20 on high. The SR51 goes back & forth between the house and the truck and used whenever I need to "reach out and touch someone".............

Light me up Scotty............Terry

JTElectric

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm....I just sold a bunch of lights because they WEREN'T my favorites, so now I have to pick 3 out of my remaining great lights....

#1 SF L1, latest gen. Throw an F04 on it and it's a mini L2.
#2 SF C2-BK with Defender bezel, clickie, and Malkoff M61, laser engraved with my initials. Sexy bright light!
#3 SF A2-Wh. nice low Led's, albeit purple tinted for 95% of tasks, 75 Lumen Incan when I need more reach.

addendum to #1....it WAS the Revo SS, I LOVE(d) that light, it was literally on my 24/7 except in the shower, then it sat by the sink. SS looked perfect even though it banged around in my pocket next to other stuff, used it on L or M most of the time, High occasionally or when I wanted to show off. Dropped it 4' onto concrete working on a machine last week and it's back into 4Sevens as I type, hopefully it was something simple. I run it on a Duraloop, and it's by far my most used light--however, I will have a brass Peak QTC Eiger that will be a little longer, but that will possibly become my new favorite!

Lights that you have with you 24/7 > lights sitting on a shelf. Same thing goes for guns! .380 in the pocket trumps .500 in the safe every time! :p

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. An old fave, but still fave, the Quark AA2 Tactical, it just works!
2. Lumintop L1C, when i need to see a bit further.
3. Thrustfire F25, for the bling bling! Calls attention due to its SS body. Not a good duty light though, it gets hella HOT after a minute or two. (its running on 14500)

Notable mentions:

1. iTP A3 when you need something tiny but puts out fantastic lumens with a 10550.

Shelf Queens

1. Led Lenser P14 - still works, but not being used anymore, too big and bulky, just for emergencies.
2. Led Lenser P3 - still works, but i put it back in its box and forgot about it.

Future plans:

1. Fenix Tk35 - just one of those lights you gotta have despite the LED tint lottery.
2. Jetbeam BC40 - cheap, but very good performance!
3. 4Sevens TurboX - suprisingly good in a small package, price is just right.
4. Jetbeam PA40 - with four AA's and an XML led with a carbon fiber body? you've just gotta have it! :)

makapuu

Enlightened
1. Dereelight CL1H V4 with XPE R3 pill and aspheric head - My EDC thrower
2. Elektrolumens Big Bruiser - My EDC power flood
3. Deft - For scanning the neighborhood from my balcony for thieves, homeless, chronics, etc.
I'm friends with all my neighbors and they deeply appreciate this.
So far the light prevented 2 break ins.

GreySave

Enlightened
I'll play.

1.) SureFire L4 with a KX2 head for its beam pattern and run time

2.) Maelstrom G5 / X7 on 18650 for walks and general use

3,.) Streamlight Stylus Pro (pocket light)

silentlurker

Newly Enlightened
Here we go:

1. Zebralight SC51: It's my EDC (when not at work), so it gets a lot of use. It'll be too big for my work clothes, though.
2. Quark Mini123: It's small and freakishly bright, so I keep it in my bag when I can't EDC a proper flashlight.
3. Surefire G2X: Not small enough for EDC, but it's brighter than anything else I own.

torsen

Newly Enlightened
1. Surefire E2D LED Defender - great light

2. Nitecore EX11.2 - small and powerful

3. Jetbeam RRT-3 - Awesome useable power and excellent build quality

red_hackle

Enlightened
Picking 3 favourite/most used lights out of the collection is tough... I have to admit these days they mostly get to light up white walls or the seat numbers in the cinema. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to go out to hunt or fish in the last few years. I have fairly large hands and although I love my McGizmo Ti Mule Surefire's C-series lights have just the right size to feel comfortable in my hands. So... here we go:

1. Custom Surefire 6P running a Kerberos High CRI Triple - gorgeous tint and smooth to the touch
2. Moddoolar/Surefire Lego with Torchlab L3N (L/M/H) Triple - I found the triad tail works great with gloves
3. C2 with KL3 head modded to a two-mode XM-L setup - work in progress as I am still looking for the right tailcap

IMG_0597.jpg

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
How is the Maratex AA Extreme working out for you, I'd like to get one this month?
chiphead

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
My quark aa with 14500, very bright
my SC30 with RCR123, very bright
Some kind of pocket rocket thingie with 18650, very bright :)