What are you listening to? Volume 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
There is a cute as a button little dynamo girl and a younger non com boy who just grunts when trying to say something about to drive me crazy!

But we are leaving in about an hour so I haven't much longer to suffer!

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Styx - The Grand Illusion :rock::rock::rock:

grandillusion.jpg

Specifically - Miss America :rock::rock::rock:

I'm just about to leave to go see them live! :thumbsup:

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Styx - Pieces of Eight :rock::rock::rock:

piecesofeight.jpg

Specifically - Renegade
music-smiley-005.gif
music-smiley-005.gif
music-smiley-005.gif

BTW...the concert last night was held at a fairly large soccer stadium. During some of the slower songs when all those lighters came out, I just couldn't resist pulling out my trusty P2D, turning on the strobe (and Turbo once or twice), and shining that baby toward the crowd on the opposite side. Funny thing, all of a sudden, several flashlights started up over there scattered throughout the crowd (one of them belonging to a friend of mine, using the L0D I gave him for Xmas), so I got confirmation that there are a few fellow flashaholics in my state! :thumbsup:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
The computer just ahead and to my right has a fan that can sound like a Harrier spooling up for take off.

The TV off to my right and up is loud and on ER just now.

The speakers on the 'puter I'm typing this on leave MUCH to be desired.

So no music or videos at this time.

SilentK

Enlightened
I just now noticed how political system of a down is. it amazes me. and purity by slipknot now makes me feel sad. stupid song meanings. still a great song. :grin2:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?
If you guessed Kraftwerk "Electric Cafe" then FIIIISH PAAASSSSSTE!!! Sneak into a classical music recital well before curtain time, set up a Moog or Korg keyboard, connect it to 50,000 watts worth of amplifiers, connect those amps to big speakers (that can handle the power {hide them behind curtains if necessary}), and wait patiently...when they start to play "The 1812 Overture", wait an additional 2 minutes 47 seconds, and then start to bang out synthetic electronic sounds from your keyboard - being certain to set the volume to "11".
wink.gif

Pop! Goes the 80s (compilation CD)
ptte.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.