What did you use your flashlight for today?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah you cornballs :p

Yeah it was a few lol. From key chain blades, to 12" junglas. They are all fit for shaving.

Oh and I could give Michael Phelps a run for his money I have so little hair left on my arms and legs lmao.

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: have to watch it Tmack with all this shaving of arms and leg.............. could lead to joining other "kinds of sites" :naughty: :laughing:

;)

kbuzbee

Enlightened
:laughing: have to watch it Tmack with all this shaving of arms and leg.............. could lead to joining other "kinds of sites" :naughty: :laughing:

;)

Been there, done that, got the brush collection to prove it ;)

Ken

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
epesareq.jpg

Cooling off :)

ujaryhat.jpg

C20Cvn.

bnemmie

Enlightened
Here's one I doubt is anywhere in this thread: Brought myMaratac AAA Cu in the shower with me to check for ticks. I am away from homewith work and although I have my own room, there is a community shower (withprivate stalls). I had spent all day outside in the woods and must have pickeda dozen ticks off my pants and jacket throughout the day. I wanted to do a goodcheck for ticks when I got back, but the lighting is terrible in the bathroom. Sorather than do it in the middle of the room, I took it in the shower with me.Drew quite a few stares lol. Just goes to show ya, you can always use a flashlight for something.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one I doubt is anywhere in this thread: Brought myMaratac AAA Cu in the shower with me to check for ticks. I am away from homewith work and although I have my own room, there is a community shower (withprivate stalls). I had spent all day outside in the woods and must have pickeda dozen ticks off my pants and jacket throughout the day. I wanted to do a goodcheck for ticks when I got back, but the lighting is terrible in the bathroom. Sorather than do it in the middle of the room, I took it in the shower with me.Drew quite a few stares lol. Just goes to show ya, you can always use a flashlight for something.

Nice! I hate ticks. Hopefully you didn't find any more. I only used my light last night to walk around home without turning the lights on. Hopefully I'll get to go on some night walks again soon though.

UnderPar

Enlightened
Used all my 6 lights to compare its illumination and throw. Was in the woods with a group of 12 and everyone was :drool:. I intentionally brought all the 6 to show them how powerful the LED flashlights are.

bnemmie

Enlightened
I found a tick on my scrotum a week back. Appalling things they are.
....... ticks I mean.

lol The exact reason I checked. Once you have one there, you kind of never forget to ever look again. Plus you find out who your friends are.....

Ishango

Enlightened
We went out for dinner and some fun activities with my team from work. Upon return to our vehicles we saw the car of one of my colleagues was broken into. I used my E05 to check the damage and check if anything was visibly missing (at least from the built-in equipment).

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blinded a spider with my PD35 and made for an easy kill. Works great on flies too.

Technique? Still needs more testing, but strobe (used in the dark) seems to force flies to land for an easy kill.