What knife/knives do you EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Benchmade Pardue Auto or Benchmade CLA on off days, and Benchmade AFO II or Benchmade Triage on duty.

Sabbs1

Newly Enlightened
1. Work: sebenza 21 large micarta insigno with HDS rotary
2. After hours: SMF tan with tan lens light mini

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Favorite EDC blade - Kershaw Knockout - I have three. The original black aluminum handles w stonewashed blade, the brown aluminum handled ELMAX blade, and the olive green aluminum handled Damascus blade. Big enough, light enough for everyday carry, snappy assisted action, thumb studs or flipper tab, good clip, frame lock, and USA made. Whats not to like? At $50 to a hundred bucks I can drop this on the ground and step on it without a care. Try THAT with your Fischer Custom!

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being in the UK, I am limited to what i can carry, "folding knife with an non-locking with a blade under 3"

Anyway i just use an Swiss Army Penknife, A super light version, I keep it attached to my Ultratac K18, I need it to be light in my pants pocket.

UVTuVVx.jpg

John.

terjee

Enlightened
Similar situation to the UK here, so EDCing a Leatherman Micra at all times (seems to be fine when flying as well), and often a Leatherman Charge Ti as well, if I have my backpack.

Norwegian laws on the matter are somewhat open to interpretation, as there's an exception for work, outdoors activities, or other honorable/reputable reasons, which is left quite open. Fines can be up to USD 2500, but given that I've been searched by police exactly zero times in my 36 years, I guess I stopped worrying at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.