What light you carrying on Halloween?

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
:party: Looks like I might have my Electrolumens EDC-P7 by then.
That in addition to the usual Ra 100-Tr in my pocket and Photon Freedom on my keychain.

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
I'll be wielding a Surefire C2 with the OpticsHQ tail-cap and Q5, 5-step drop-in. I have the Surefire red filter attached as well.

It will be backed up with my Fenix P2D Rebel 100...

-RC

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
My Romisen Modded G2 with a driver 7426 & a 14500. A backup WF502 with a R2 dropin.

Ohh yeah about 200 glowsticks for the potential flashaholic kiddies. I stop giving away candies since 2 years ago. I was left with more candies and kids keep asking me" Are you the one giving glow sticks away".
:candle:

Hellbore

Enlightened
I'll carry the Home Depot Husky 4 Watt 2D tactical light!

Not only is it really bright, but it is so fugly it will scare the kids :D

MS3

Newly Enlightened
D10 - my personal favorite
L-mini, the one day a year when the stupid strobe mode is actually cool to use!

GPB

Enlightened
I'll have the SF E1B, and Brinkman Maxfire with a BOG Super premium drop in ( 230 lum. )

My 3 year old will get the Minimag/Nite Ize and a glow stick type necklace. The 6 year old will get a 3 watt Dorcy and a gitd necklace as well.

This year I am also thinking of putting a small walkie talkie on their belt or in their candy bag just in case we get seperated. Our neighborhood has hundreds of people roaming around and it gets kind of mob like.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
20080627e2dl0005pa0.jpg

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
I was thinkng of strapping two "THOR CYCLOPS 18 MILLION CP" spotlights to my cars hood, and taking a ride around the neighborhood...LOL! I'm sure the kids will just love me. Fun, Fun, Fun... :naughty:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Could i just stray a wee bit and ask what holster that is? the 2nd from the left, next to that looooooooong black one :grin2: it looks like it could fit my aurora wf-600 q5.

Carrying E01 and Jet III Pro ST by the way, loads of light pollution here

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light...HA!! You mean lights...right? I'll be carrying all 3 of my EDC lights with me. UK Vizion headlight,Arc AA,and a cheapo $5 9-LED 3AAA light.(Sadly,I still have to go to work this morning.)

phaserrifle

Newly Enlightened
going old-school

tonight my main light will be: an ex-railway bullseye type lantern, with a candle instead of the origional burner.

as a backup, i will be carying a tactical jack "protector" 3w led torch, and maybe a 2 d-cell maglite

Fird

Enlightened
Re: going old-school

muwahaha, CL1HV3 for me, though I won't be out and about much, I'm stuck working till about midnight, then i should sleep :(.

Shawn L

Newly Enlightened
I'm working tonight so I'll have my 6PL, E1B, and my P.O.B. in my trunk.