What rifle flashlight & glove is this?

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if this is a Steiner flashlight mounted on his rifle? And what is the colour of his glove?

0.jpg

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't think it's a Steiner. However the glove is urban grey

The color of the glove is obviously very easy to figure out, that's if you know your colors

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably a layer wrapped on inside. More than likely a nomex type glove. Cold weather gloves (for them to actually work in cold weather) would be way thicker and would make using the rifle difficult because of the bulk

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
Probably a layer wrapped on inside. More than likely a nomex type glove. Cold weather gloves (for them to actually work in cold weather) would be way thicker and would make using the rifle difficult because of the bulk
So this a cold weather glove right?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely not. Might protect a little against cold, but definitely not cold weather. If I can see knuckles protruding, definitely not for cold weather

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
I think it's just an extra thicker layer made for extra durability so it doesn't wear out as fast

Not sure if there's an actual name for it
Would you do me a favour? Can you please research that rifle light & glove for me?
Help would be appreciated. Let me know soon.

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
I honestly don't even know where to start. I wanna say light is Surefire just because of the very slight crenellations on the bezel from what I see but I could be wrong. Gloves, who knows. This could be another marketing picture and that light and gloves could be junk
Where do you think that glove is made? Could be in Asia or China. I doubt it is made in the USA (Berry Compliant) or Europe.

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
The finger tips appears like leather reinforced?

However,, the long gauntlets imo, look like for skin protection. Not common tactical style with cinch cuffs, like 'Mechanix' brand gloves

The bird logo stitched on your photo looks like a Phoenix ?

Hope that helps,, good luck on search!

Last edited:

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
The finger tips appears like leather reinforced?

However,, the long gauntlets imo, look like for skin protection. Not common tactical style with cinch cuffs, like 'Mechanics' brand gloves

The bird logo stitched on your photo looks like a Phoenix ?

Hope that helps,, good luck on search!
What is the material of the glove based on your thoughts? It looks cold weather to me.