What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac T25C2 XP-L HI for the next CPF meet
451641a3-2fb4-4aef-a1d9-1d03c32d29e7.jpg

joelbnyc

Enlightened
Qr beta copper
Alpha ready made
Some accessories for the 2 lights.

How do you like it?

I have a beta qrv2 Electroless Nickel in my mailbox for when I get back from this trip, looking forward to it. Just hope it doesn't feel too long on a keychain for a 1xAAA.

Not sure why he went with a slightly higher output configuration for the copper, but I realized for my typical use of a keychain light, the 60 lumen high on the EN should be fine.

Also got a Fenix E05ss for my wife past week.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff Hanko Zr 67.
It is not everyday that one gets invited (again) to own a one of a kind masterpiece. Let alone Jeff's personal light.
My utmost gratitude to Jeff. :bow:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS XP-L 4000k Rotary

One of the most utilitarian lights available and built very well. Good neutral tint too.

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently on order, a Nitecore HC90 headlamp for night-walking. Should arrive this coming Tuesday afternoon.

Prior to the above, a Nitecore EC4 and a Nitecore TM16. Why? It was time to upgrade the around the house, everyday flashlights.

Last edited:

GearHunter

Enlightened
HDS 200lm 4400k nichia 219b clicky ( head only). Why? Because it's the only one other then mine I've ever seen for sale.

sarge1967

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered 2. A Nitecore SRT3. I got this for the battery options and the secondary red/blue LED. The unlimited variable brightness will be sweet also.
My other light is a Nitecore MH20. This is my first rechargeable light. Impressed with the size and power of this light. My TN12 has developed a switch issue so I was in need of another 18650 light anyway.

Ishango

Enlightened
I ordered the Fenix CL20 yesterday and heard it has arrived just now (can't wait to get home and try it). I'm going camping next week with my daughter and although I have multiple lights I could use a good lantern. Didn't have much time to do a thorough selection, as I usually do, but thought of Fenix because they haven't disappointed me yet. The other lanterns I saw weren't that appealing.

Last edited:

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered the Nitecore MH20 from GB yesterday as there was a coupon discount for it. Will be waiting impatiently now ;)
This I grabbed because of that said coupon, waiting too. ☺
I ordered an Olight S30R series II with the 3600mAh battery. I'm very pleased with the S series. I love the UI.
I so wanted the S30RII, couldn't swing price sadly right now.
Who knows, things change.
Grats to both of you on your orders as well. 👍☺

levi333

Newly Enlightened
Fenix CL25R Lantern.
Power was out last week for about 4 hours, realized I have all of these handhelds/headlamps but no lantern.
I'm really liking it so far, will use it for camping here soon.

HighCaliber

Newly Enlightened
Just received my TK75 2015. It's my first BIG light and can't wait till darkness falls upon the PNW.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Sc62w. I like the size, output, PID, and low battery warning. I would prefer full programmable ui but you can't have everything I guess. I would like H3 on short click and H1 on long hold. I don't need M or L.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Original Surefire M4. Pulled the trigger a few minutes ago. I have neglected this old hobby of mine for a few years. Seeing the M3LT-B at Gander Mountain the other day made me miss spending all of my money on lights. Go figure

Edit* And apparently a KX9T too :)

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
An Inova T1, off the marketplace. 3 level. Hi 210 lumens for 4 hours; 20 lumens for something like 40 hours, and strobe. Thought it would make a good glovebox light for the car. I've had a couple of older US made T1s with which I was impressed, but haven't been sure about the Inova/NiteEyes China made ones, and haven't yet tried one. But I've been generally happy with my JetBeam, Klarus, EagleTac and Fenix lights over the years, so I expect this will be solid as well.

L.N.

Newly Enlightened
This I grabbed because of that said coupon, waiting too. [emoji5]

I so wanted the S30RII, couldn't swing price sadly right now.
Who knows, things change.
Grats to both of you on your orders as well. [emoji106][emoji5]

Glad I could help with the coupon! I bought the same light and thought more people would be interested in the discount.

I'm very happy with the MH20 and can see only one drawback. You can go directly to low by half pressing the switch more then 1 second. By half pressing the switch again, you can switch between modes. But you can't turn it off again. Only loosening the tailcap helps. This takes only a second, but still.