What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

bwalker

Newly Enlightened
Finally ordered the TN4A NW. Been wanting it for a long time. Love the form factor and that it runs on AA batteries.

Kavajava

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered an Olight I3E EOS copper from the Olight store on eBay.
Why? I wanted to get a copper flashlight, I made an offer that I thought was going to be too low to be accepted (but it was!), and I am considering giving it as a gift to my brother.
Plus, I am catching the flashaholic disease again...

bltkmt

Enlightened
I just ordered my first S-Mini, the rainbow version. I don't need it. It won't replace my EDC Aeon Mk III. Really, I can't justify it...but I did it.

ven

Flashaholic
Saw a ZL sc5c mkII hi cri, thought why not as dont own and read many good reports on these little lights. AA which is not my 1st choice in fuel, however it breaks up all my other various cell fed lights. Can see an 18650 ZL in the future...............;)

EDness

Newly Enlightened
Saw a ZL sc5c mkII hi cri, thought why not as dont own and read many good reports on these little lights. AA which is not my 1st choice in fuel, however it breaks up all my other various cell fed lights. Can see an 18650 ZL in the future...............;)

I bought a SC600w MKIII HI from the last VN sale...I have to say ZL makes great lights! Easily on top of my EDC rotation. They got almost everything right...size, output, UI, quality.

ven

Flashaholic
What has held me back is simply the China shipping after pre-ordering, if there is any issue and having to return etc. However, its not like i have invested £500 or i dont have 1 or 2 lights to fall back on. So honestly i dont care much if it does fail. Of course i wont be happy, but not end of the world....if makes sense.

I fancy 4000/4500k hi cri of 18650 and flood for my next ZL.

Kavajava

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered a Quarkpro QPLC from Foursevens on eBay.
Why? Seemed like a good deal to begin with, but was made even better by accepting my offer, and I don't have any Foursevens lights yet. That plus the disease :grin2: .

Loverofthelight

Newly Enlightened
The lastest two I purchased were Fenix TK25 R&B flashlight and another one was a camping lantern CL09, haha, face it, I am really fond of camping lanterns, I've got CL25R, CL30R and this one.
Why? The TK25 R&B was for my dad, I got this one for him as Father's Day gift, wherever he is, I want him to be safe and sound, this one can be a nice companion.
And CL09, obviously for myself, I regarded it as a bed lamp for night reading, cozy and warm, I love it. :twothumbs

Last edited:

Ishango

Enlightened
The last one was a Maglite Mini 2AA Pro+ and the Nitecore MT2A. I'm planning on going camping and wanted to have something new (MT2A). The Mag is just a bit of nostalgia. I don't think the beam is very pretty, but I've always had Mags so couldn't resist this one in the end.

rcu316

Newly Enlightened
The Nitecore Concept 1. I wanted to see what the 1800 little lumen light would do.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have an Okluma DC1 coming from a trade and I preordered the Adventure Sport Brass 14500 triple.

I've owned an Okluma in the pst but I sold it, been missing it lately and glad I was able to snag one, thanks Theo!

The brass light? Not sure. It's definitely unique being 14500 instead of the usual 18350 and the price is really affordable, compared to usual custom prices.

First-Light Tomahawk MC inbound .... I like multi-color output, and was interested to try something in a different form factor.

I got the NV version a week or two ago. Really interesting ui and control pad.

ven

Flashaholic
My first Novatac, an SPL-120. Wanted to add another made in USA light to my collection, and it was old/new stock - $40 something shipped, not too bad.

Great little lights, awesome form factor to . Little smaller than the HDS , but both feel so good in the hand. Good luck if you try and do the 250 click to get into the programming........my thumb has not been the same since :laughing: