whats the biggest edc light you carried daily?

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
I carried the Fenix LR40R for 2 months. Excellent holster makes it possible.
Without it I always carried the X80GT since I got it. I also carried the K30gt since I got it.

Guess what, if you carry something every day without putting it into a backpack, it is an EDC light. For me the X80gt and LR40R are EDC lights

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
I carried the LR40R for 2 months every day regardless of the time of day. Even if I went out from 7am to 5 pm. At light I lug the K75 around on a shoulder strap for a dedicated night shift or outing.

I should clarify that I EDCed the Acebeam X80GT for over 19 months without almost ever leaving it at home all the time everywhere. I carry the searchlight, inplace of a weapon as I'm not aloud a weapon where I do be, I carry a tail cap activated tactical light, and I carry an edc small light like the Emisar d4 or the Lumintop GTmicro. I also now carry the Acebeam M50 keychain light @200 lumens it's ridiculous for its size, and sometimes the Folomov EDC2 for a 98cri light that's small enough to have on my hat. And I carry these every day, regardless.

Last edited:

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
I carried a 2 AA mini mag in the holster for years. Incan at first then switched over to the LED versions. My luxeon one flaked out on me but my rebel version was solid.