Whats your next V54 Light going to be??

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same as the previous post made nine months ago. Just about done gestating: Olight X9, Acebeam X70. Will either of these two, in Vinh54 format, have both more lumens and more throw than the X65vn? Whatever surpasses the X65vn with both more throw and more lumens.

BLF GTvn CFT-90 final driver version is also going to be in my collection, too.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm boring I guess. Waiting on a TK75vn with 5000k emitters. :)
Congrats! The TK75vn is my favorite larger light! I have the TK75vn IDEAL version. I'm trying to decide what my next V54 light is going to be. Possibly a smaller thrower to pair with my TK75vn on night walks. I need some suggestions!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! The TK75vn is my favorite larger light! I have the TK75vn IDEAL version. I'm trying to decide what my next V54 light is going to be. Possibly a smaller thrower to pair with my TK75vn on night walks. I need some suggestions!

How about tn42vn90 ?

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Smaller thrower"!😉 Also spent most of my V54 money on the TK75vn IDEAL! I do not regret that purchase though! Thinking maybe a D1Svn, or something like that.

scout24

Flashaholic
D1s/ Olson is a laser with spill for walking. Awesome throw, and it doesn't wipe out a battery too fast on high. I can comfortably pick out trees at 800yds. Highly recommended as a small dedicated thrower.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
D1s/ Olson is a laser with spill for walking. Awesome throw, and it doesn't wipe out a battery too fast on high. I can comfortably pick out trees at 800yds. Highly recommended as a small dedicated thrower.
That sounds great, and the price is pretty reasonable too! I just wish it had a rear switch!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I knwo this is crazy but I was never into the D1Svn. I thought I would be. Has everything I look for in a thrower. Ultra compact, large smooth reflector, excellent throw, light weight, excellent beam...Just cant figure it out...

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give me a suggestion![emoji846] I'm really tempted by the T21vn, but not sure if it's way to big or not.
I got the T21vn even though I worried about the size. But I found it to be smaller and easy to handle, much to my pleasant surprise. I have the XPG2 shaved dome, which puts out a surprisingly large hot spot for a dedicated thrower. More useful than Oslon laser beams. I love the light!