What's your Solarforce L2P serial number?

duro

Enlightened
I ordered directly from solar-force and specified an l2p with no logo/markings. Just plain black. I think it's way better that way. They actually could cater to my request, which is stellar.

derek75

Newly Enlightened
A05454
And the lettering looks alot better than the ones on the posts on the first page. This is my first and i'v only hade it for a few days but I will soon be getting more.

LV426

Enlightened
I ordered directly from solar-force and specified an l2p with no logo/markings. Just plain black. I think it's way better that way. They actually could cater to my request, which is stellar.
From Solarforce Store?

duro

Enlightened
Yes. Solarforce-sales will send a host with no marking if you request it.

Wangstang

Newly Enlightened
The L2P's with HA3 color finishes are available on the solarforce-sales webpage. The brown/yellow/golden colored model is described as "GOLD" and not Sand like the non HA3 models, so I can only assume it's a bit more yellow. I was hoping they might make a Dark Earth gray/brown run. I've got a Gray model on the way!

Wes

odd

Newly Enlightened

Can you please make some pictures of your "plain black L2P"?

I just got a email from solarforce-sales, they´ll send me 1x "non brand" L2T and 1x "non brand" L2M.

Max_Power

Enlightened
2011 Black L2P
Special Edition-HAIII
S/N:A2556

AW 2600 mAh 18650 rattles a bit. Malkoff M61N 4000K XPG drop in needed some shimming, but this is a known issue caused by avoidance of patent infringement. Metal shims are better than springs for thermal management in any case.

I'm ordering an extender so I can try 3V drop-ins with a couple AA eneloops. Eneloops and solar panels are great solutions for powering a long-term disaster light (and many other things as well). 2 eneloops hold about 4 watt-hours of energy, while a 2600 mAH 18650 has about 10 watt hours. Might be a good idea to get a lower-output drop-in to increase the run-time on the eneloops, especially since the usable energy from a battery drops rapidly as current draw goes above a certain rate (say 1/2C, or 1 Ampere for a 2000mAh eneloop).

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 Black L2P's. Very nice hosts. One fits an 18650 3100 mAh no problem, the other just barely fits a 18650 2600 mAh. I can't even come close to getting the 3100 in there. Go figure.
I run one with 2-AA Duraloops with a low voltage .8-4.2v 3 mode XP-G, and it works well. Very bright.

Latest posts