Where did all the oldtimers go.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont buy like I used to but still lurk alot here. I have SO MANY lights still its insane. The emitters change so much, I remember when a Lux 1 was the hot deal. Now the new emitters and designs simply leave them in the dust. And so many TI choices too. Wow. Its been a cool time to be a flashaholic IMO. And Sasha (Greta) has done very well too keeping the site going and up to date. All in all a great time! :party:

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
not sure what number i am
Hover over your user name and you will see your member number down in the bottom left of your screen = 2809.

By the way I didn't mean only members under 10,000 qualify as old timers, just that you have to be an old timer with such a low number.

Norm

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Not that old for around here. It goes in waves. I feel the need for a new light or headlamp and come sniffing around for info as this is the best place for portable light related stuff.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not that old for around here. It goes in waves. I feel the need for a new light or headlamp and come sniffing around for info as this is the best place for portable light related stuff.

I think that's how most of us do it now days. Too many post to keep up with, unlike the old days where we literally read every new post made that day. :p

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still here. I go through waves like everyone else.

When someone wants a flashlight modded I will do it and then post it here. I have modified some of my LED landscape lighting to better XPG2 LEDs.

Minimoog

Enlightened
I joined in 2005 (as Soundbox) but since then lost my e-mail address and password and so here I am again under a new name. I don't suppose anyone remembers me first time around though!

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I joined in 2005 (as Soundbox) but since then lost my e-mail address and password and so here I am again under a new name. I don't suppose anyone remembers me first time around though!

Why don't you ask the mods to help you out? you only have 20 posts to lose... They might even be able to merge both accounts...

Why don't you ask the mods to help you out? you only have 20 posts to lose... They might even be able to merge both accounts...

[h=2]Lost Passwords[/h] I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.
This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.
Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.
You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lost Passwords

I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.
This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.
Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.
You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

It sounds like he doesn't have access to the mail address that he originally registered with, though...

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Away, you thought I was.

Away, we do not go. We only start to look more like that -->
yoda.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts