Who Handles ICON's Warranty Now?

JNieporte

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure ICON flashlights are no more, but I keep seeing them sold. In fact, I was informed that a store had the Rogue 1 for under $10 shipped, so I ordered two. One is (green) DOA, the other (titanium color) is fine.
I: -tried different new batteries (alkaline, lithium, NiMH).
-cleaned all of the contacts and tried all of them again.
-switched the heads around. The titanium head works on the green body, but the green head doesn't work on the titanium body. So, the problem is the green head. I made sure to clean it nice and good, checking to see that everything is assembled and soldered as it should be. It still won't work.

So, who do I contact to get the defective one fixed? There's not even an ICON website any more. If I'm just stuck with it, then it was just $10. I'm not mechanically-inclined right now to tinker with flashlights (Flashlight Explosion anyone?) so it will become a pistol target or something else destructive. You know, for testing.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
As Treek13 stated, try to return it to the seller. I have actually ordered a few real inexpensive things from Amazon that were bad, and the vendor just refunded my money and did not ask for the item back. Maybe somebody here that has some experience with repairing his/her own lights will chime in with ideas on how to get it fixed! By the way, I have several Icon Rogue lights and I love them! Was sorry to see them go belly up!