WiseLED- still in business?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got an email from wiseled telling me there back in business & there site works again this was my email...

[Dear partner,

Finally we can announce that a restructure of the activities in WiseLED is up and running.

As a very young company Wiseleds still depended on the continuing support from external investors which the global financial situation made difficult, and when some of the major customers didn´t pay their outstandings the company simply couldn´t continue.

Over the last couple of months the founders of Wiseled have been fighting to make a restructure possible. This is now a reality.

New investors, new facilities, outsourcing of the production and logistics and a new more focused salessetup is now ready to continue the operations.
First of all we apologize for all the inconvenience the situation has given you and your company, and we promise to do our best to rebuild the trust and coorporation between us.

We know a lot of work remains to be done – and you will most likely have a lot of questions. We will work relentlessly until we have cleaned up all outstanding serviceissues, and everything is running to your satisfaction again.]

Gladius01

Enlightened
Really good news, now if I want to service and change the batteries, then I don't have problem to return it back to them. They are excellent flashlights and I hope their business work ok.

Latest posts