• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

Hi. I would like one polished Ti with trits and the keychain attachment uninstalled. Please send me your PayPal info. Thanks!

Hi There, my PayPal email is: [email protected]
I'd like to bring to your attention, in case you're not aware of it, that there is a Ti special edition announced HERE that will start selling this Sunday. Let me know, which version you're looking to buy. Also, please PM me with any questions.

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened
Hi There, my PayPal email is: [email protected]
I'd like to bring to your attention, in case you're not aware of it, that there is a Ti special edition announced HERE that will start selling this Sunday. Let me know, which version you're looking to buy. Also, please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for the reminder! For my first, I'm thinking I'll go with the classic (my request above). :) PayPal incoming.

Jordan

thealien

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

Just bookmarking, interested.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does any members think I should not enter this picture?

Wrong image being used. For the Nucleus light this background is much more appropriate:

Peacekeeper-missile-testing.jpg

This is ICBM "Peacekeeper" MIRV reentry photo.

P.S.: Why the end of the world is so beautiful?

Single reentry vehicle test:

27octftt08.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong image being used. For the Nucleus light this background is much more appropriate:

This is ICBM "Peacekeeper" MIRV reentry photo.

P.S.: Why the end of the world is so beautiful?

Single reentry vehicle test:

Although this images are cool, most likely they have copyright protection, so please, unless you have the photographer's / copyright holder's permission , use your own photographs. Also, please try and keep this thread for sales, questions about the Nucleus and images about this specific light. Thanks!

Quick reminder to existing and new owners of this light.

There is a photo contest for everyone who owns this light, described in the beginning of the thread (look for the green text) Deadline is 9/12/16
At this first contest, you'll be able to win one of the Nucleus lights. (Any finish, except brass)
There will be an other contest for the Mokume Gane version (one of the only 2 that was made) this contest will start, when most of this batch is sold, and will be announced separately.

Deadline will be expanded, if purchase is made very close to it. I'd like to give everyone at least one week after receiving their light, to submit their photo.
Let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
09/12/2016 maybe? (8/12/2016 passed about two weeks ago?)
Auto

Quick reminder to existing and new owners of this light.

There is a photo contest for everyone who owns this light, described in the beginning of the thread (look for the green text) Deadline is 8/12/16
At this first contest, you'll be able to win one of the Nucleus lights. (Any finish, except brass)
There will be an other contest for the Mokume Gane version (one of the only 2 that was made) this contest will start, when most of this batch is sold, and will be announced separately.

Deadline will be expanded, if purchase is made very close to it. I'd like to give everyone at least one week after receiving their light, to submit their photo.
Let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks!

helios123

Enlightened
Photo Contest

Hi Everyone!

Firstly I want to thank George for making one hell of a torch (that's what we call flashlights here in Australia) and for the opportunity to enter this competition! It is very generous of you to offer one of these beauties for the winner and good luck to other entrants!

Here are my humble entries into the competition. By no means I'm a photographer, but I will admit I have received guidance from my brother who is a photographer :eek:

I loved this little light the moment I saw how small they were! I love detailed, compact things and this is one of them! The first thing that struck me was how classy the Nucleus is as an EDC. It is small, it exudes quality and I find it very useful. I wanted this first photo to highlight that classiness while being in a working condition, lighting up something that is equally beautiful and detailed. So without further ado here is my first entry, the polished Nucleus:

For you that are wondering, the picture is taken on my infinity edge pool, and the Nucleus is lighting up the mosaic stones. I loved this shot because the nucleus lights up the details in the stones, you can even see the gold-colored veins in the stones!

For my second entry, I wanted it to have a bit of Australia in it. I remember George saying how happy he was seeing his light going all the way down under! So here is a shot of my brushed Nucleus (which I love more than my polished nucleus)!

The round Alien looking object is a piece of hand-turned Banksia seed or an eucalyptus pod. It was machined (not by me!) from a very rough looking piece of pod into a beautiful round piece. My pictures are 3264 x 2448 pixels and yes, they were shot using my iPhone as I have no access to a good camera! (my brother lives overseas)
Thanks and I can't wait to see other entries! :popcorn:

Glenn

Last edited:

Original_Copy

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

Photo Contest
My official entry

29505536312_97f3757d52_h.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Firstly I want to thank George for making one hell of a torch (that's what we call flashlights here in Australia) and for the opportunity to enter this competition! It is very generous of you to offer one of these beauties for the winner and good luck to other entrants!

Here are my humble entries into the competition. By no means I'm a photographer, but I will admit I have received guidance from my brother who is a photographer :eek:

I loved this little light the moment I saw how small they were! I love detailed, compact things and this is one of them! The first thing that struck me was how classy the Nucleus is as an EDC. It is small, it exudes quality and I find it very useful. I wanted this first photo to highlight that classiness while being in a working condition, lighting up something that is equally beautiful and detailed. So without further ado here is my first entry, the polished Nucleus:

For you that are wondering, the picture is taken on my infinity edge pool, and the Nucleus is lighting up the mosaic stones. I loved this shot because the nucleus lights up the details in the stones, you can even see the gold-colored veins in the stones!

For my second entry, I wanted it to have a bit of Australia in it. I remember George saying how happy he was seeing his light going all the way down under! So here is a shot of my brushed Nucleus (which I love more than the polished one)!

The round Alien looking object is a piece of hand-turned Banksia seed or an eucalyptus pod. It was machined (not by me!) from a very rough looking piece of pod into a beautiful round piece. My pictures are 3264 x 2448 pixels and yes, they were shot using my iPhone as I have no access to a good camera! (my brother lives overseas)
Thanks and I can't wait to see other entries! :popcorn:

Glenn

Photo Contest
My official entry

I only have a few entries, and it seems I'll be having a tough time when it comes to picking the winner. I'm really excited to give one of this light away to the contest winner, appreciate all the submissions, and taking the time to enter your photograph into this competition. I hope, that by tomorrow midnight PST I will receive many more....but if not, then your chances of winning will be much better:)
For the rest of the Nucleus owners, I'd like to ask you, to submit a photo by tomorrow midnight, in order to be in the photo contest. As it has been described in the rules, and seeing these great entries here, you don't need to be a "pro photographer" having pro equipment, all you need is some creativity and imagination, so keep them coming! Thanks!

Last edited: