• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
My Official Entry for the photo contest....

ff0105855dc2400c5f6a8285954ec3c8.jpg

The nucleus light is all about LOVE.....

I see, you're not going to make it easy for me, they could all be in their own category! Remember, you may submit one picture per light you've purchased. Since there are a few people who has lights on the way, I will make an other contest after this one, for the Special edition and brass version only, so you'll have an other chance to submit pictures to win an other light. Sounds good? Also, there will be one more competition for the Mokume Gane version, which will happen, once all lights our sold.(We have a few more to go) Feel free to pm or text me with any questions. Thanks everyone, for taking the time and submit your photo!:)

phosphor22

Enlightened
A photo for the photo contest
A little story : )

"Early in Matilda's first evening hike with the Nucleus, she checks out a fresh mushroom"

Attachments

• Early in Matilda's first evening hike with the Nucleus, she checks out a fresh mushroom.jpg
    Early in Matilda's first evening hike with the Nucleus, she checks out a fresh mushroom.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 97

phosphor22

Enlightened
And another, this time the Nucleus trying to show up nature itself...

"A Nucleus in dappled sunlight on a hosta in early autumn"

phosphor22

Enlightened
Thanks egginator! Matilda has already used the new Nucleus flashlight on a few other adventures too...

Although there is still 20 minutes left until deadline, I'd like to thank everyone for submitting their photos to the contest! As of right now, I have absolutely no idea who the winner should be, as I could find a reason to pick each one of the photos that was submitted for different reasons. Please give me a few days, to think about it, I will have a winner announced by Wednesday. As I've mentioned earlier, there will be one more contest for the SE and Brass version (also I will accept submissions from members with standard Ti versions, who missed the deadline to this contest. Also as promised, there will be a contest for the Mokume Gane version as well, although that could still be a month or 2 away (depending on the sales) For that one, everyone who owns a Nucleus will be entitled to turn in one photo.
Again, thanks for all the photos, I see, that there is absolutely no lack of creativity in this forum!:)

George

As I've promised, today is the day to announce the winner of this photo contest! It was difficult to make a decision, because every one of the photos you've submitted was appealing for a different reason....
So the winner of one Nucleus of her choice is Phosphor 22 and the adventures of Matilda:) Congraulations Ann, there was something about your photo that I've found very creative and clever. Please let me know your choice of Nucleus fully loaded so I can assemble and send it out to you!
Thanks to all of you, for all the submissions, you'll have an other chance soon to win an other one of the Nucleus. I'll be expecting mostly Special Edition, and Brass themed photos, but the ones who has missed this contest will be able to submit a photo at this time.

The winning photo from Phosphor22:

29397432980_bc53f461ca_b.jpg

Attachments

• Early in Matilda's first evening hike with the Nucleus, she checks out a fresh mushroom (1).jpg
    Early in Matilda's first evening hike with the Nucleus, she checks out a fresh mushroom (1).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 72

phosphor22

Enlightened
What a fun message to wake up to!
Thanks everyone for your kind words, and thank you George for creating this contest and generously offering one of the Nuclei as a prize.

(oh, and Matilda just let out a little squeal upon learning all this)

Now all I have to do is decide which one. thank you again, George!