• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: LD50vn ;-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
HMMM

In no particular Order

K40vn
SL2/X2vn
D25Cvn
TX25C2vn
S200C2vn
TK75vn KT
PD35vn
MM15vn
TK61vn

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
DriverVNX2 is now an option! I always loved this light but now it's just stunning!

Just finished a XML2 U4 with DriverVNX2! Numbers coming up!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
DriverVNX2 + XML2 U4 = Lumen 2600/2450, Lux 41K/40K Super bright and great throw!

DriverVNX2 + XML2 PDT = Coming soon!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can I send mine in for upgrade Vinh? How much?

Price for driver only and driver and led please.

Driver Upgrade only is $50 for re-mod VN version. and $90 for LEDs too.
If the light is 100% factory then it's $75 for driver mod and $125 for
Probably more economical to buy direct

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
DriverVNX2 + XML2 U4 = Lumen 2600/2450, Lux 41K/40K Super bright and great throw!

DriverVNX2 + XML2 PDT =
Lumen 2200/2100, Lux 60K/57K Excellent throw for this amount of lumen + ease of pocket carry.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
60K + 2200 combination + puts it in a class of its own. Nothing fits in a pocket this comfortable and has this level of performance.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light is one of those that I thought will sell very well because I am very impressive but it doesn't sell...

Lights like the M25C2vnT I thought would never sell sold like hot cakes....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Arild

Newly Enlightened
Hi. Im going to order one soon:). Is it mutch brighter than the sl2? And Is the ld50vn dedomed with the 2200lumen and 60k? Can the xml2 u4 also be dedomed? :)

ven

Flashaholic
If i had the money i would, i like the actual form factor,looks comfy for pocket carry or easier for storage being flatter. Breaks up the standard flashlight shape and stands out from the majority imo, makes it more attractive in more than one way. Like the twin cell set up, certainly love the heat sink mod..........looks an awesome addition for any enthusiast as well as ideal as a work tool, no roll issue here!!!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the stock version (too good of a deal to pass up) and I too love the form factor, and versatility of the light. It is SO comfortable, and you can get a really good grip on it. The only issue I have so far is with the holster (falling apart already - Fenix has GOT to stop making that thin strip of a belt loop, and make it the full width of the holster like every other manufacturer). Other than that, I would strongly recommend everyone at least try it. I was pretty reluctant myself...I tend to go with 1x18650 for daily use, or 3 or 4x18650 for my big lights. Wasn't sure where the LD50 would fit...but the form factor makes it as or more comfortable to carry all day than some of my single 18650 lights. Go for it!

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah.... I'm thinking getting one of these eventually and making some sort of visor mount for a full face helmet. One dedome and one HiCRI domed would suit my needs perfectly...
Zero funds ATM.... :(

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah.... I'm thinking getting one of these eventually and making some sort of visor mount for a full face helmet. One dedome and one HiCRI domed would suit my needs perfectly...Zero funds ATM....
I think that would be a good setup. I think they'd have an absolute must have if they allowed use of either LED separately, or both together with one dedomed smooth reflector and one with a defused lens.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that would be a good setup. I think they'd have an absolute must have if they allowed use of either LED separately, or both together with one dedomed smooth reflector and one with a defused lens.

It'd be nice to stick a piece of diffusion film on the HiCRI domed XML2 side.

I'm really liking the driver VN on my quad p60.
Usually have it set to 2mode lo/hi but I can always change it up with just 8clicks :)

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually- a triple or quad Mule on one side would be amazing - I have a similar set up with my current helmet light.

Soooo...

A Mule Quad with 2 warm XPL & 2 Nichia219b

And a single dedomed neutral on the other side would be sick.

gofastman

Enlightened
Hi. Im going to order one soon:). Is it mutch brighter than the sl2? And Is the ld50vn dedomed with the 2200lumen and 60k? Can the xml2 u4 also be dedomed? :)
Yes it certainly could be done. But the U4 Dedome shifts to a very green color. The reflector in the LD50 has a tendency to make things a little green as well. Combine the two and I think you will end up with a very bright light with an unbearably ugly tint.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yes it certainly could be done. But the U4 Dedome shifts to a very green color. The reflector in the LD50 has a tendency to make things a little green as well. Combine the two and I think you will end up with a very bright light with an unbearably ugly tint.

I dedome so many U4s already. Burn too much money to to try anymore.

U3 PDT is the least green I can get. Some factory LEDs are just horrifically green. Its not a hint of green. Just spit in your face green. LOL

Olight and 47 tends to have to most factory green dedome