• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: X3vn - X10vn Companion 3000 Lumen

flyspncr

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any experience using a keeppower imr26650 with this light? The battery comparison page for vn lights did not list either the imr or icr 5200ma cells in any tests.

thanks!

flyspncr

Newly Enlightened
Payment sent via PayPal - can't want to get my first V54!

also: purchased a King Kong, imr26650 5200 and a icr265650 for this light.... Will post my findings for future reference ;-)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
is the switch disabled on the tailcap with this upgrade or is something else going on. it works otherwise, but now it's strictly a twisty without the momentary operation of the pushbutton

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
is the switch disabled on the tailcap with this upgrade or is something else going on. it works otherwise, but now it's strictly a twisty without the momentary operation of the pushbutton

Likely a cell size issue. the switch operation cant be disable. It's mechanical.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Likely a cell size issue. the switch operation cant be disable. It's mechanical.

it was the screw. so technically you can disable the pushbutton and make it strictly a twisty. the screw needed to be tightened a tad and it works perfect now

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my first vinh light sourced from ven ( obviously saving for another vinh light ! )
What a great little light ! The tint, output and throw are awesome.
Very very nice thanks !
Now watching the vinh forum ........... :D