• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

paulsl

Enlightened
Hey Vinh, does PDT apply in this case? I guess not since it's already an emitter swap but thought I'd take up some more space before I ask if the XSearchers came inand if there's anything new you can tell us?:dedhorse::popcorn::whistle:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh, does PDT apply in this case? I guess not since it's already an emitter swap but thought I'd take up some more space before I ask if the XSearchers came inand if there's anything new you can tell us?:dedhorse::popcorn::whistle:

If you order XML2 6500K Dedome then I can put in a PDT for you. But I am not sure what the difference would be in an aspheric.

Let me email my supplier to check on XSearcher status

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, can you please post links to, or the original pictures you used for the gif on the original post? Just trying to gauge where it falls compared to the TN31vn. The gif frames are too low definition to do that.

Issue

Enlightened
Is the hotspot equal size on NM and Xsearcher? Does 2x size mean double area or double width/height?
In the gif, is the hotspot around 1x1m? Im abit worried it will be too small. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
When do they estimate arrival? Supposedly they sent them the 15th, right? I assume they are coming from China?

I know it is out of your control.I think I will have my TK61vn before this one!

The light just got shipped out from HongKong/China 2-3 days ago to my supplier in the US. Not the 15th as I was originally told.

Well at least we know it will kick *** when it's here.

Capolini

Banned
The light just got shipped out from HongKong/China 2-3 days ago to my supplier in the US. Not the 15th as I was originally told.

Well at least we know it will kick *** when it's here.

Thanks,,for the update!

I am not quite as impatient as I use to be since I have so many great torches as it is! I actually have a chart set up with the date, the torch[es] I use and the trail for the night!!! lol!!:shakehead:twothumbs

Issue

Enlightened
How many light is comming in the first shipping?

You can update my status to paid and A3. Also, K50 is of the table so dont hold anything there for me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How many light is comming in the first shipping?

You can update my status to paid and A3. Also, K50 is of the table so dont hold anything there for me.

Already pulled out of K50vn. Check post 1.

I think 25 XSearcher will be here at the same time.

paulsl

Enlightened
Can't wait for beam shots or test results, estimates so I can decide my configuration. If the single mode XLM has enought throw that would be cool but so would a crazy throwing XPG2 with modes.:sick2::crackup::laughing::hahaha:

Capolini

Banned
Vihn,,,,,,,what do you think would be the best 18650 for the XSearcher??

I have a 3400 mAh Orbtronic, 3400 mAh Cytac and a 3400 mAh NCR18650B? Or is an IMR battery better?

Thanks