XeVision ULTRA 80-85W Super head mod - SIGN UP NOW

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XeVision Superpower "Ultra" 80 or 85 Watt (TBD)

Do you think the LX50 might better serve your needs for lower output....? That would much more closely provide you with the 35 watt output level you have have identified....as well as a higher 50 watt level should that ever be needed for your application.

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast

will this still be two modes? and if so am i the only one wondering if the lower mode could be more in the 35-40w range?
ONLY 2 power levels that's 100% for sure. Not possible to be that low with 80 or 85 on the upper setting.
In fact, the lower setting MIGHT have to even move up from 50 to 60 watts, with a high setting of 80 or 85, not sure of all the details just yet.

I agree with Karl's comment if you want longer run times the 35/50 would make more sense for you.
50 watts HID is still a lot of light from the high output setting over 5000 lumens.

Last edited:

toolboy

Newly Enlightened

Still patiently waiting to see if this upgrade becomes available.:popcorn:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bring me my............ FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Sorry folks....I know it's still just a dream but I could not resist. :devil:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah yes Sandy, your oft-mentioned reference to me.."too much time on your hands"..:whistle:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back to "Brass Tacks"!! Dan, you've got some of us folks on the edge of our seats just waiting for the anticipated upcoming announcement! We'll need a good 5 minutes or so to pack up our 70s and SP70s for the upgrade or, get our credit cards or PayPal accounts for the full packages ya know! I've got sandwiches by my side so I don't leave here and miss the open door of opportunity!!:grouphug::D

Karl...(and friends!!)

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back to "Brass Tacks"!! Dan, you've got some of us folks on the edge of our seats just waiting for the anticipated upcoming announcement! We'll need a good 5 minutes or so to pack up our 70s and SP70s for the upgrade or, get our credit cards or PayPal accounts for the full packages ya know! I've got sandwiches by my side so I don't leave here and miss the open door of opportunity!!:grouphug::DKarl...(and friends!!)
Well, I am very close to a go/no go decision, 1 or 2 weeks (for sure no later than the end of June).
After that, its likely 2 months, max 3 months before we are ready to do conversions and new sales. So very well (a few months) before X-mass in all hands that move on it expeditiously, when we announce.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

As Jean-Luc Picard would say...." Make it so"!! Hope you will!

Karl

toolboy

Newly Enlightened

:popcorn::popcorn:Its getting closer to the end of June. Decision time in the next couple weeks.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

"In the morning, in the evening, ain't we got fun"!! :cool:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let's not go sleepin' on this one folks! :tired: :poke:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seems though I'm either cutting grass, pulling weeds or planting trees this Summer and, with all this "partying" going on, I seem to have lost track of the time! Now I do seem to remember some event coming up for this, nearing end of June, timeframe....does anyone remember?:thinking: :cool:

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seems though I'm either cutting grass, pulling weeds or planting trees this Summer and, with all this "partying" going on, I seem to have lost track of the time! Now I do seem to remember some event coming up for this, nearing end of June, timeframe....does anyone remember?:thinking: :cool:Karl

Yes and Yes !!

toolboy

Newly Enlightened

Is that a confirmation that this is going to happen?

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XeVision 80-85 Watt Standard or Super head (new or upgrade from your current ligh

:Lookin' good!:cool:Karl

The process has started, our machinist is making a batch of CNC aluminum puck housings for our "XePUCK" ballasts. We are going to make only 10 of these "ultra" ballasts for now with the possibility of only a second run of another 10 pcs later. This will be a very special ballast/bulb system for a select few.
I will work up exact pricing a bit later as we get closer to knowing our costs more accurately.
I believe most will be buying upgrades to their existing units, but we will offer a complete package as well, for either the normal XVLX70 housing or the superpower housing.
At the moment we are planning to offer a 40/85W dual wattage replacement ballast. This seems the best option for users, we believe we have found a way to have a 40 watt low end rather than 50 or 60 watts. We believe this will be an overall more useful combination of wattages. (performance and battery run time.)

Last edited:

Latest posts