XTAR RC1 Giveaway!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as simple as the LED light change from RED to GREEN to tell the charging status.

From what you wrote earlier, it is as if an MC1 Plus is inside this light. I have that great charger, along with 4 other Xtar chargers, including the USB Detector, and they are all great products.

When I checked, there was only one vendor, partnered with e-Bay who claimed to have this light. When will this light become available for widespread sale?

radiopej

Enlightened
I expect it to be durable (including waterproof), have a charging port that doesn't die from use and have well-spaced and reasonable modes including moonlight.

A magnet at some point would be a bonus.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
if it's edc then it needs to be
1. portable (aa/14500 biggest, aaa/10440 more ideal) it's better to have a smaller light that you will never question to bring. the best flashlight is the one with you.
2. flood beam (no tight spot, xpg with shallow reflector or xml with deeper)
3. low low(runtime/emergency, theater, going to bathroom, 1 lumen), general medium (40 lumen), high(80 for aaa format, 200 for aa format)
4. ui (depends who you sell too. cpf members (low-med-high), general public (med-low-high), law enforcement (high-med-low)

but if it's "expect the most" it's the portability...

Xmoran

Newly Enlightened
"What do you expect the most of an EDC/Sports flashlight?"
Small , easy UI with direct acces to moonlight and strobe, and reliability.

hirtavepo

Newly Enlightened
According to specifications, the XTAR RC1 is very close to what I expect of an EDC/Sports flashlight.

However: I really, really wish the RC1 would come available also with neutral white tint.

Kozy

Enlightened
"What do you expect the most of an EDC/Sports flashlight?"

for me: Small, light weight,14500 or 18650 battery, moonlight mode-Long runtime,NW tint, cheap...

Thanks for the giveaway :twothumbs

Doomsday

Newly Enlightened
Small and reliable. Also be able to go to max or low from off. Thanks for the giveaway Xtar

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you expect the most of an EDC/Sports flashlight?

Easy to carry (so you have it with you)
Reliable (so when you have it, it works)
Easy to use.

Not sure if I got in the first 30...., but my birthday is in a week (on the 7th of July!!!)! Would make a nice present. :twothumbs

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if I got in the first 30....

The giveaway is activated when 30 posts are made, so, as I interpret it, anyone who makes comments in this thread is eligible (Though I am still uncertain if one 'set' will be given to a member of CPF and BLF, or there is only one RC-1 that will be given to one person, either a CPF'er or a BLF'er)

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
The giveaway is activated when 30 posts are made, so, as I interpret it, anyone who makes comments in this thread is eligible (Though I am still uncertain if one 'set' will be given to a member of CPF and BLF, or there is only one RC-1 that will be given to one person, either a CPF'er or a BLF'er)
Sorry for the confusion. We had just edit the post. We are holding this giveaway on CPF and BLF at the same time. And the raffle will be given away independently.

MountainKing

Newly Enlightened
Sunwayman C22C style for me...Just needs a moonlight or dual switch....

Neutral+ cool tint.
Flashlight or headlamp
Magnetic tailcap

thomas_sti_red

Newly Enlightened
I expect an EDC / pocket light to be extremely durable (drop & impact resistant, I'm clumsy ...).
18650, rechargeable, modes (M)L-M-H + beacon and smaller size are greatly preferred.
Good tint is better than ultra high lumen modes.

Thank you, XTAR for the giveaway!

ps. I'll probably end up buying this one, details so far seem really promising to me!

Last edited: