You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
...When your flashlight collection is worth more than your car.... and you keep buying flashlights.

Angelina Jolie is using a flashlight, and you're focused on the light.

Good one. Happens more often with Milla Jovovich in all honesty. Easier to explain to the girlfriend than explaining why you watch women's beach volleyball, though.

PANGES

Newly Enlightened
Good one. Happens more often with Milla Jovovich in all honesty. Easier to explain to the girlfriend than explaining why you watch women's beach volleyball, though.

Why's that difficult? We watch women's beach volleyball for the love of the sport and thrill of athletic competition... right....? :twothumbs

Cinder

Newly Enlightened
You see those cheap keychain lights for sale at the checkout counter and smile because you know that the advertised "SUPER BRIGHT LONG LIFE LED" isn't even up to par with the lowest setting of your favorite flashlight.

kestrel140

Newly Enlightened
You leave your house in a hurry with that "I'm forgetting something " feeling, only to realize with shame that you left your edc flashlight on the kitchen/night table.

n2deep

Newly Enlightened
HAHA yep! I handed my TK75 to my uncle the other night and what did he do....... Looked right into it and held down the button which activated strobe mode..lol

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
...When you build a halloween flashlight costume for your kid. Can't seem to find the thread anymore, though...

Why's that difficult? We watch women's beach volleyball for the love of the sport and thrill of athletic competition... right....? :twothumbs

Right! It just seems that it is very hard for women to believe for some reason and it would be supposed to mean we also like synchronised swimming. I get the same with the rose bowl, but at least that one doesn't mean I should like figure skating. Could someone come up with a women's competition sport that requires a flashlight?

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
When daydream about what your perfect light would be.
Quad ultra high output Nichia 219
In a Ti knurly host with an infinitely variable output head, clicky tail and 2x 18500. And programmable through the clicky tail.

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
..you aren't ready to leave the house until you decide which light you want to 'wear'.

+ 1,000,000 Ever since I got my Klarus, I can't bring myself to leave my Surefire L1 at home, so that stays in front left pocket and the Klarus has been riding in the left cargo pocket of my pants. I wonder what I'll do when I have to wear jeans, probably just fret and pace and circle both lights at home until work calls and wonders where I am.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your boss comes to you to help him shop for a flashlight. I'm afraid I might have created a monster as he ordered a V10A + 14500 batteries (protected, of course) and charger.

samuraishot

Enlightened
When you check the delivery confirmation number online to see where on route your latest flashlight purchase is and see that it's still far far away...but you go down to the mailbox anyway and check if it somehow magically arrived sooner :p