You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
When getting ready for a vacation you and your wife talk about which trusted friend to babysit...
You are thinking to yourself "she finally understands me"...
Only to realize one of you was speaking about Lithium cells and the other about your dog & cat...

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you plan on going hiking over the weekend but you are mostly excited about the fact that you'll hike back to the car in the dark with lights. :)

arcticscythe

Newly Enlightened
When Life gives you lemons and you make a battery, then test it on an old LED.

when you need to buy new pants because the left pocket has a flashlight hole in it.

otis311

Newly Enlightened
When you flick off the light switch when leaving a room and the light wasn't even on. (Happened last night)

Chay

Newly Enlightened
When you spend the whole day reading/watching flashlight/battery reviews :thumbsup:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
when you wake up in the dead of the night, feel insomiac, then go to candle power forums and stay awake for the next 2 hours and intermittently turning on and off your flashlight a couple hundred times over... :sssh:

bdogps

Enlightened
When you are watching family feud(Aussie version) and the subject is "What would you grab first if there was an intruder in your home?" I was thinking either my TN30 or M3X triton 2014 edition.

Speedfreakz

Newly Enlightened
When you walk thru the home improvement store and someone picks up a light and you turn to them and in your best crocodile dundee voice you pull out your light and say "that's not a light, this is a light" which happens to be a quarter of the size and 4x the lumens

rrego

Enlightened
When you have an office job and randomly run through your light's modes flashing under your desk when no one is looking just to get your "fix".

I take six lights with me to work everyday, for a desk job.

Icon Rogue 2 in tool bag, two Solar Force (one with single emitter Nichia two mode, one with EagleTac triple Nichia two-mode), one Energizer AA 80 lumen version (running a 14500), Fenix E05SS on keys, and EagleTac D25C clicky clipped to pants pocket.

Never know when the power will go out like it did a few years back during the great CA/AZ blackout. No lights on me then.

NotSoBrightBob

Newly Enlightened
When you have an office job and randomly run through your light's modes flashing under your desk when no one is looking just to get your "fix".

Hilarious, I thought I was the only one. My add:

You know you're a flashaholic when you set up a charging station at your work desk job so you don't have to leave those testy LiONs alone while charging. Co workers keep asking what the "Charged" and "Empty" post it note labels mean.

MMD

Enlightened
When the power goes out and your the only one in the house who does a fist pump and runs to your flashlight collection.

When the power goes out during the day and you cross your fingers it will last until night. Then the power turns on and your the only one who curses.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
When the power goes out and your the only one in the house who does a fist pump and runs to your flashlight collection.

When the power goes out during the day and you cross your fingers it will last until night. Then the power turns on and your the only one who curses.

You mean you don't have at least 5 lights on you? :grin2:

MMD

Enlightened
Well of course. But is that really enough? And I come back using the flashaholic grip. You know, the one where you hold multiple lights in each hand but using your fingers to separate them so as not to scratch the ano.