You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
When you buy the exact same flashlight model in multiple quantities coz you like it and you are afraid that they will not be always available.

Yeap! Recently I got 10x Olight S1 batons now, 12x NiteCore Tubes, 4x NiteCore EC11, 3x Fenix PD35, 3x Fenix PD22 UE, 2x Fenix TK16 (planning to buy one more) :D I need serious help! :(

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
Yup! PD32UE...tempted to get a third! I was afraid they would (and did) screw up trying to update it.

god! I would like purchase one of those, but they are all sold out, and in my country nobody offers second-hand sell. :( What I would do just to get one!

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta have extras :)
Yeap! Recently I got 10x Olight S1 batons now, 12x NiteCore Tubes, 4x NiteCore EC11, 3x Fenix PD35, 3x Fenix PD22 UE, 2x Fenix TK16 (planning to buy one more) :D I need serious help! :(

Flashy808

Enlightened

That is just MIND BLOWING. You must of gotten one heck of a raise! :)

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
...when during horse reproduction practical lecture at vet school, your professor shows students how to inspect mare's vagina and brings a very old incandescent flashlight with completely dead batteries, and you instantly draw you Fenix flashlight and light up the mare's vagina for professor and other students to see inside, but your professor says: "What the hell? can you lower the brightness a little bit, you will burn the mare!" and then you feel like a boss. --- true story :)

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
...when during horse reproduction practical lecture at vet school, your professor shows students how to inspect mare's vagina and brings a very old incandescent flashlight with completely dead batteries, and you instantly draw you Fenix flashlight and light up the mare's vagina for professor and other students to see inside, but your professor says: "What the hell? can you lower the brightness a little bit, you will burn the mare!" and then you feel like a boss. --- true story :)

We have a winner!!!!!!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When the days are getting shorter again and, like every year, you're actually looking forward to the changes because you use your lights more in the winter and have more places to put them (coat pockets) when out and about.

Flashy808

Enlightened
When the days are getting shorter again and, like every year, you're actually looking forward to the changes because you use your lights more in the winter and have more places to put them (coat pockets) when out and about.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking.... :)

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Like a Bauss!!
(ref.: The lonely island "Like a boss")

Actually, I even forgot about how cold it is getting VS how many more flashlight I better carry because I actually will use them VS just-in-case carry, not to mention pocket availability (is gettin real cold out here!!!). I pocketed a light for my Halloween reunion without a thought just cause I knew it could be useful even though I always have the key chain light and 5 car lights; Should have gotten that buglight on the mirror off momentary and back into on/off mode to make it easier to read the address off that little piece of paper... that's the ONE thing that would have helped!!!

(aherm.... You're a raging flashaholic if you get the meaning of the previous paragraph...)

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
.......When your wife of 36 years says every night.. "have you checked the perimeter yet?" because you have the habit of turning off the lights and walking around with your flashlight checking doors and windows.

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your wife is so used to you putting your favourite EDC light on the nightstand when coming to bed every night, that she asks "Did you forget to bring your light?" if you forget to do so one night (left the light on my desk).

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your wife is so used to you putting your favourite EDC light on the nightstand when coming to bed every night, that she asks "Did you forget to bring your light?" if you forget to do so one night (left the light on my desk).

Good woman there :thumbsup:

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
Good woman there :thumbsup:

13Bill&Vera.jpg

She is a hoot, here's a pic. :)

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
When your neighbours call the Police multiple times a month on you because they thought your home was broken into by a thief. :') Nitecore MH20

Last edited:

Latest posts