You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need help son...
Yes, and I have hope. I know that return to sanity can happen. All I have to do is accept the help and follow the instructions. :)

------------
I don't go to Alanon to deal my alanon issues; I go to Alanon to deal with Other People's alanon issues.

Mikasa

Newly Enlightened
So it's been more than a year since my last flashlight purchase, then I saw the new product announcement for the Nitecore Concept 1 light. Within 10 minutes the purchase was completed. It's probably going to replace my MH20 as my EDC. No, I do not need the Nitecore SRT9 *twitch*.

Philnosys

Newly Enlightened
.....having forgotten you were ever a flashaholic you accidentally find one of your old collection you thought you had sold and find yourself buying flashlights for no damn good reason all over again!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
.....having forgotten you were ever a flashaholic you accidentally find one of your old collection you thought you had sold and find yourself buying flashlights for no damn good reason all over again!

Have never forgotten I was a flashaholic, but the other day I came across a box of Derelight flashlights I bought when a company went out of business. Even had a light I had sent to Vinh to mod for me. I had completely forgotten about them. Once in a while I will grab one of my piston lights and wonder "why don't I use this anymore?"

I recently tried trading lights too. So far, every one I have traded away I ended up buying a new one to replace it...

You know your a flashaholic when you wonder what is worth more, your wood workshop or your lights....or cars...knives....guns.....wives....(only kidding-no one can afford flashlights and two wives too)....

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
You know ur a flashoholic when u get your first Haiku and u can't put it down, I feel like I've crossed the threshold into becoming a serious collector.....down the rabbit hole I go

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still love it when I go into a dark room and go for the flashlight first thing....wife says why can't you just turn on the light like normal people do?

lidspinner

Newly Enlightened
You know your a light junkie when you haven't wore one of your favorite lights in over 2 weeks because it's not it's turn in the rotation yet...

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
When, in a klutzy butter fingered moment, you drop both your flashlight and your iPhone, and can only save one from the storm drain. #Applecare.

GSY

Newly Enlightened
You have six versions of the same flashlight, all in different places and you justify it to yourself by saying that the learning curve has already been met.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You know your a light junkie when you haven't wore one of your favorite lights in over 2 weeks because it's not it's turn in the rotation yet...

When you're favorite lights are always on you.... And the rest are part of your EDC rotation.

.... you attach a flashlight to your beer so you can easily find it; even in the dark. :thumbsup:

~ Chance

6vbm6x2.jpg

wPl9YIS.jpg

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
:p Don't be silly, I haven't used a straw for over 30 years; and never for drinking beer. :drunk:

~ Chance
LOL! Obviously you can't escape the fact that you are a true flashaholic... the 4-7's box you just freshly opened (at the back), and simultaneously celebrate it with a glass of ice cold beer. Cheers Chance! ;)