Zebralight xpl hi AA flashlight

Simonbilodeau

Newly Enlightened
I wish zebralight make a super flashlight ! I imagine the xpl hi with the aa format for more throw . If it can accept 14500 , it will be better! Thank you all for answer. I already have zebralight flashlight and they are just the best in my opinion.

Bob_McBob

Enlightened
Theoretically any of the XP-L2 models can be swapped to XP-L HI if you're handy enough, but it's a pretty miserable mod. Not sure how much throw you'd get in the little OP reflector though. The SC64w HI is pretty appealing for a throwier EDC if you don't mind a modest size increase over the AA models.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could try the Manker T01. I have one, and it's a great compact 1xAA thrower with its HI emitter and slightly larger reflector compared to a Zebra. Otherwise, the design is very similar to a AA Zebralight. Takes AA and 14500. It's about 400 lumens on a AA. The interface isn't as nice as a Zebra, but it's okay.

Simonbilodeau

Newly Enlightened
You could try the Manker T01. I have one, and it's a great compact 1xAA thrower with its HI emitter and slightly larger reflector compared to a Zebra. Otherwise, the design is very similar to a AA Zebralight. Takes AA and 14500. It's about 400 lumens on a AA. The interface isn't as nice as a Zebra, but it's okay.

Thank you for your time. I already have the manker .but i dont like it. The feeling in the hand , the switch , interface, etc.. ..the head is To big . But thank again

Simonbilodeau

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your time . I already have the The SC64w HI . Yes, indeed, its a super flashlight . My best EDC so far. And Maybe you are Wright , the reflector is To small To make a real difference. Thank you so much

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your time . I already have the The SC64w HI . Yes, indeed, its a super flashlight . My best EDC so far. And Maybe you are Wright , the reflector is To small To make a real difference. Thank you so much

If that's true, then you must be the first to get one. The SC64w HI is a new light that only started shipping yesterday. I'm waiting for mine; probably in a week or so.

Simonbilodeau

Newly Enlightened
If that's true, then you must be the first to get one. The SC64w HI is a new light that only started shipping yesterday. I'm waiting for mine; probably in a week or so.

I have the SC600w Mk III HI...i think very similar but 8 degree hot spot instead of 11

Enlightened
I wish zebralight make a super flashlight ! I imagine the xpl hi with the aa format for more throw . If it can accept 14500 , it will be better! Thank you all for answer. I already have zebralight flashlight and they are just the best in my opinion.
IMO 14500 in ZL form isn't worth the hassle. The SC64 is only 1/2 inch longer than the SC5x series but has a lot more output and runtime.

Need a Light?

Newly Enlightened
IMO 14500 in ZL form isn't worth the hassle. The SC64 is only 1/2 inch longer than the SC5x series but has a lot more output and runtime.

To be fair my 52w L2 was far more pocketable than my 62w. The 18650s are still easily carried, but definitely not as casually. And the 52 also has ease of use over 32, with easier to use clip and being so narrow.

Unfortunately mine was lost long ago by family but it was my favorite light. Now my 32 lives in my pack and my 62 wherever light is needed.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I have a couple of SC52's and I really like them for their small size (even compared to the SC5), and ability to take a 14500. That makes them as bright as the SC5, but significantly smaller and lighter. And definitely more pocketable than the 18650 lights. Run time is more limited, but in an EDC that's usually not an issue. I carry something larger when I go for a long walk at night.

I'm generally not a fan of 14500 lights, but they make sense as an option for the SC52.