Operation Enlightenment III

batterystation

Enlightened
I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG thanks to the Inova Flashlight Company (Emissive Energy) for flashlights donated for this years Christmas shipment to the Hellfire Squadron. We plan to ship all of these lights and batteries next week as soon as the rest of the donations arrive.

This will be the THIRD Christmas we have sent over a variety of stuff for these fine troops based in Iraq with the Hellfire Predator Squadron. We hope to have enough for everyone to get something from the shipment.

Thanks for your support. Please keep these troops in your thoughts and prayers as they have a difficult mission to do.

Kevin

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey gang!

This email was recently sent to Kevin of BatteryStation.
The senders name has been left off for security reasons.

"Kevin,

I am the current commander of the 46th Predator squadron and just received your latest packages of flashlights, batteries, and pens--thank-you very much for your generous contribution.

All products were distributed to our troops today and they're thrilled with your thoughtful gifts--lots of smiles! Not only do your flashlights provide an exceptional morale boost, they're saving lives. Our base experiences several mortar attacks a week, and after each one we conduct a post-attack sweep of the area looking for unexploded ordnance…just last week we found a rocket that landed within 100-ft of an aircraft. I have no doubt your flashlights will help during the night-time searches.

Your company's support is both honorable and appreciated. We're doing the right thing over here, and your dedication and support means the world to all of us.

Thanks.

46 ERS/CC"

I wish those guys could replace the Helfire missile with a Gatling gun and make a few runs around THIER OWN area of operations! Anyhow - they ave their work to do, and I am glad to have a small part in helping.

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
Just placed another order with Kevin and Battery Station. I added a little extra to buy stuff to send over to the current squadron. Anyone else feel like a little donation. July 4th is coming up and it sure would be nice to send them a decent sized package for that day!!!!

Thanks for providing the service Kevin.

batterystation

Enlightened
I am not sure if a new thread is needed or desired but we here at The Battery Station are preparing for the July 4th 2006 flashlight party at the Hellfire Squadron in Iraq. We (you) have continued to send small boxes of donated flashlights and batteries to them but we send a much larger assortment at Christmas and July 4th.

I will begin collecting a pile of stuff to send. We have about 5 weeks to get this done. Anyone that wishes to donate can contact me at [email protected] or see our Hellfire page on the site or on the CPF specials page by clicking my contact link in my sig line below. As before, all items are welcome. If monetary donations are made, we will spend that money on stuff here at cost on lights and batteries. And this time, we can send more Surefires!!!

I would really like to thank all who have supported these guys at the Hellfire Predator Squadron since day one. We are now in our THIRD year of support for these fine troops. I can honestly say without reservation that the Hellfire Squadron is the best flashlight equipped unit in Iraq. I know there are a lot of good lights floating around Iraq, but doubt there are as many in one place as there.

Thanks again for your support.

Kevin B. Falkner

batterystation

Enlightened
I have spoken with Greengoose (Bryan) and it looks like the Hellfire Squadron base is being changed over to civilian control or something like that. Anyway, this will be the LAST shipment over there for those guys this week unless we hear of a new need and a new address. Thanks everyone for your support. It has been an honor and pleasure to have helped facilitate this fine donation for three years!!! Thanks all. Last boxes leave here Monday.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
batterystation said:
..... we here at The Battery Station are preparing for the July 4th 2006 flashlight party at the Hellfire Squadron in Iraq......

Kevin B. Falkner

PayPal sent. Thanks again for making it so easy for average guys like me to do something significant for the folks in the field.