• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

●=●=● Tasklight Two -- A CR2 worklight/flashlight ●=●=●

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ●=●=● Tasklight Two -- A CR2 worklight/flashlight ●=●=●

How did I miss this thread with such a beautifull light??

I´ll take one Fred. I´ll send cash paypal as soon as I received a some cash - should be before christmas.

Eric

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light. A split ring adapter (aluminum would be okay) would really put it over the top for me & I would buy it - I don't need it primarily as a work light, more as a carry light.

Of course I bought my last flashlight (for a while) about 3 flashlights ago....

Neale

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Beautiful light. A split ring adapter (aluminum would be okay) would really put it over the top for me & I would buy it - I don't need it primarily as a work light, more as a carry light.

Search for part #90117A535 on www.mcmaster.com (couldn't figure out how to link to that part) - it's a Drilled Head Socket Head Cap Screw - the hole is only about 1.5mm wide, but you could widen it pretty easily if it didn't fit. Seems like it'd work! :shrug:

:thumbsup: john

jch79

If you check out the Sgt. Burkett 18650 thread on the CPFM
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=184071
he sells a split ring adapter that would fit this light. He calls it a "butt" and it's $2.00.
Here's a link to a picture as well
http://etendue.cafe24.com/file_data/etendue/Burkett pal.jpg

Perfect! :twothumbs Thanks for the link!

For those of you who are too lazy :nana: to hit the link:
burkettbuttut3.jpg

EDIT: Forgot that Berkeley Point has similar items, except with a swivel. :)
http://www.berkeleypoint.com/products/hardware/studswivelring.html
studswivelringqu7.jpg

:thumbsup: john

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, guys. Looks as though either of those will work just fine--now I can go build some Ti lights, rather than worrying about making some sort of split ring attachment device. :devil:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

fasteddie

Enlightened

Takes the notion of lego lights to a new level. Too bad its not an OEM part. :naughty: Seems like you'd need the swivel to keep it from unscrewing in your pocket.

jch79

I received my Tasklight Two, and what can I say, but :rock: I like it!! :twothumbs

Next to the original Tasklight, the new one looks pretty dang SWEET!

20090102251smar2.jpg

(original Tasklight on the left, Tasklight Two on the right)

The 1/4-20 socket is much cleaner, the EN plating is :eek:oo: purrrdy, and it even feels a little nicer in the hand. The machining is... :drool: perfect!

These lights are amazingly useful, both as a multi-level pocket light (which is so small and light you don't notice it's there), and obviously, as a tasklight on a tripod or third hands setup. The 1xCR2 battery platform is great for EDC'ing IMHO... small, light, but still packs enough power to light it up. :devil:

Fred, you knocked it outta the ballpark with this one. :thumbsup: Although did I expect anything different? I think I gotta get me one of those swivels for one of the lights... cool accessory!

:popcorn: for what comes next!

john

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received my Tasklight Two, and what can I say, but :rock: I like it!! :twothumbs

Next to the original Tasklight, the new one looks pretty dang SWEET!

20090102251smar2.jpg

(original Tasklight on the left, Tasklight Two on the right)

The 1/4-20 socket is much cleaner, the EN plating is :eek:oo: purrrdy, and it even feels a little nicer in the hand. The machining is... :drool: perfect!

These lights are amazingly useful, both as a multi-level pocket light (which is so small and light you don't notice it's there), and obviously, as a tasklight on a tripod or third hands setup. The 1xCR2 battery platform is great for EDC'ing IMHO... small, light, but still packs enough power to light it up. :devil:

Fred, you knocked it outta the ballpark with this one. :thumbsup: Although did I expect anything different? I think I gotta get me one of those swivels for one of the lights... cool accessory!

:popcorn: for what comes next!

john

John,

I still liked the look of the bare AL better, myself, but the EN plating does provide a lot more protection if you are taking outside the home.

Nice, unique, Duo you have there. :D

The guitar's pretty cool, too.

jch79

Fred,

The bare AL does have its charm, and it's a bit lighter than the other light (or at least I think it is?). And it's already nice and worn in. :grin2:

There's actually two instruments in that photo - a guitar and a ukulele -both made from Koa wood. :thumbsup: They look mighty fine together, and make a half-ways decent backdrop for some sweet little lights! :D

john

MrBigBossMan

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:for Tasklight Two. You can ship with my other order if thats easier for you. Thanks.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I could post this here too, Received the Tasklight Two a few days ago.
photons.jpg