• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

●=●=● Tasklight Two -- A CR2 worklight/flashlight ●=●=●

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Re: ●=●=● Tasklight Two -- A CR2 worklight/flashlight ●=●=●

It's discussed earlier in the thread, posts #27-30.

Here's a link to the swivels that Wayne sells.

:thumbsup: john

Dude,

I have a titanium piece Fred machined that threads into the hole, it is tapered with a hole for a lanyard to go thru it. A. Custom machined piece by Fred, and he was nice enough to sell it to me. It is not the swiveled thing. It was a prototype works piece from Fred.

AND, I LOVE IT!!!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Dude,

I have a titanium piece Fred machined that threads into the hole, it is tapered with a hole for a lanyard to go thru it. A. Custom machined piece by Fred, and he was nice enough to sell it to me. It is not the swiveled thing. It was a prototype works piece from Fred.

AND, I LOVE IT!!!

Pics or it doesn't exist! :poke: :nana: :drool:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

image.jpg

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

PM sent, I'll take one.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?313020-Task-Light-II-1-4-20-Lanyard-Attachment

Here is the thread with the photo of my titanium piece. I sent it back to Fred, and I asked him to put a small dimple in the middle of the top.

I have para cord to form a lanyard, with a Ti bead by Peter Atwood. The bead has a groove all the away around the circumference of the bead with dimples added. This bead is an amazing match for this wonderful light.

I think I will order another and mount it in the company truck, with a clamp and arm or goose neck!

Thanks, Fred for the cool TLT, I love it!

Best,

NR

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

It really is a nice accessary. I like to clip my lights to a lanyard or tether and this works great.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been lusting for one of these for a while and have a few questions:

1. Do you offer them in different tints if requested?
2. Can these potentially be modded to new emitters later down the road as technology changes?
3. What's the beam like?

Thanks for your time! I've always been intrigued by your work Fred!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been lusting for one of these for a while and have a few questions:

1. Do you offer them in different tints if requested?
2. Can these potentially be modded to new emitters later down the road as technology changes?
3. What's the beam like?

Thanks for your time! I've always been intrigued by your work Fred!

These were a production run and I also had all the LEs assembled by Darkzero, when he used to do that kind of work, so there is no choice of LED tint.

As for modifying the LE, yes, it could be done, i.e., remove the LED and install a different one, but it probably would be easier just to machine a new LE and install the LED/driver that you want. Mind you, the driver that is in the TLII is only 10mm in diameter so finding a replacement might be hard.

The beam is nice and smooth, since I use a slightly orange peeled reflector--there still is a noticeable hot spot though.

BTW, I am down to my last two of these.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

These were a production run and I also had all the LEs assembled by Darkzero, when he used to do that kind of work, so there is no choice of LED tint.

As for modifying the LE, yes, it could be done, i.e., remove the LED and install a different one, but it probably would be easier just to machine a new LE and install the LED/driver that you want. Mind you, the driver that is in the TLII is only 10mm in diameter so finding a replacement might be hard.

The beam is nice and smooth, since I use a slightly orange peeled reflector--there still is a noticeable hot spot though.

BTW, I am down to my last two of these.

gotcha, thanks Fred! I appreciate the very quick reply :)