#4 FOURSEVENS Quark Smart QSL !

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you FOURSEVENS for the awesome customer service!! They are sending me a new tail cap for my Quark Smart QSL!!

I'm sorry to read this. Are you going to return it to FourSevens and request a refund?

~ Chance

Thank you FOURSEVENS for the awesome customer service!! They are sending me a new tail cap for my Quark Smart QSL!!

You can lead a horse to water. :whistle: ..... happy to read about the new development. Hoping it solves the problem. :thumbsup:

~ Chance

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new tail cap solved my issue. TJ was with whom I was dealing with, and he was most excellent.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I honestly didn't think that they would do anything, since I have had it for quite awhile. Boy, was I wrong!! FourSevens has amazing customer service.

Since getting my new tail cap, it is like having a brand new light. I LOVE it again.

member 6142

Newly Enlightened
Anybody knowing how to set the strobe frequency?

TIA

nnasko

Newly Enlightened
Hello, as Ferdi mentioned earlier in this thread:
Double-click+hold (i.e. hold on third click) while ON in strobe will cycle through different frequencies. IIRC, the slowest is 1Hz. Quad-click while ON in strobe will return the frequency back to default.
Hope this helps.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any update on the android app? Is FourSeven's going to have a booth at Blade Show this year?

Raven5221

Newly Enlightened
I want to get some 16340s for my QSL. Since the tailswitch on this light is so sensitive to battery length, I wanted to see what batteries have worked for others. I have the original tailcap (with the bronze screw) and the new tailcap (black, one piece). I tried a Klarus 16340 (34.6 mm), and it fit well, but couldn't supply enough power to handle turbo mode properly.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody know whether or not the Quark Turbo Flat Tailcap fits a Quark Smart QSL? Do the smart ones have the same tail threads as the old school Quarks?

Thanks
Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Chauncey....... I was reading through this thread in the meantime (didn´t find the answer though) and came to the conclusion I´d better not buy one as I am a smartphone refusenik ;) The Mini MK II limited Editions have my attention now.

Eric

Thank you Chauncey....... I was reading through this thread in the meantime (didn´t find the answer though) and came to the conclusion I´d better not buy one as I am a smartphone refusenik ;) The Mini MK II limited Editions have my attention now.

Eric

........ They're no longer offered at Foursevens. BIG SALE. All gone.

TheJlew85 has a brushed Ti. one for sale in The MarketPlace. :twothumbs

~ Cg

terjee

Enlightened
Couldn't resist the deal as well. Now the long wait for international shipping starts :)

I feel your pain. Oh, well, good things come to those who wait and so on. :)

I'm wondering btw, if the light would be happy with the Foursevens RCR123A High Drain battery as well as regular CR123A primaries?

I'm asking in part because the spec on the page only lists CR123A for this light, while RCR123A are listed as an option for some of the other lights. Would be nice to have at least one rechargeable option for the light.

Getting the light with primaries in mind, as I keep buying CR123As, and it would be nice to have a light I'll actually use them in, so I'd be rotating the pile rather than just growing it. ;-)
Just would be nice to have a rechargeable option as well.