500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_mi

Enlightened
Thanks for the reply and damn, that is a lot of light for a target price of $65. Very cool and I'm definitely in when they become available.

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply and damn, that is a lot of light for a target price of $65. Very cool and I'm definitely in when they become available.

Thanks cw_mi,

I hope to get close to that target but my current gut-feeling is that it will be an introductory price,
as a big thank you to everyone here, and then I might need to set it more around the $75~$80 for the longer term.

@everyone

I have updated POST #1 with some photos!
Please scroll down to the bottom of the post to see tailstanding and closeup of keyring clip attachments.

tgwnn

ruriimasu

Enlightened
anyone staying in Singapore has any idea whether the customs will have any issue with the torpedo box?

guy, that box is designed very nicely. hope it can make it into Singapore. but if it isn't allowed, i still want at least 1 torpedo light without the box :D

JJ

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Im clicking on the link in the op for the mailing list and its not working?!? I need to know more! Help please!

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just read the email update, very impressive. :thumbsup:
As always, thanks Mac :)

anyone staying in Singapore has any idea whether the customs will have any issue with the torpedo box?
guy, that box is designed very nicely. hope it can make it into Singapore. but if it isn't allowed, i still want at least 1 torpedo light without the box :D
JJ
Thanks ruriimasu. No idea on the customs but only one way to find out :devil:

:twothumbs that tailstand with keyring attachment is IMPRESSIVE! Now I'm even MORE excited! Wow!:clap:
Excellent
Thanks smarkum and glad you like it.
With a split ring (like the red one) the right size is important but Im happy the design worked as planned.

Im clicking on the link in the op for the mailing list and its not working?!? I need to know more! Help please!
Hi ffemt,
I just double checked the link and it looks ok to me.
Are you seeing anything at all?

tgwnn

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Working for me on my mobile. Also, I checked my inbox and spam box and didn't seem to have the email. If anyone can send it to me that would be awesome! :)
"alxjmrk" at yahoo

Alex

fatbrad

Newly Enlightened
sorry to add to your to do list, but I only subscribed on Jan 1 and missed the email update.

Any chance I could get a copy of that email? Thanks.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Ugh 😒 still not working for me. No idea why. Any way i can pm my email and have you put it on or something?

Judgedog

Newly Enlightened
I thought that I signed up for the email updates...I will try again. This looks like a very nice project...and perhaps a very nice future in the "light" business!!! Hoping that I can get in on this!!!

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Working for me on my mobile. Also, I checked my inbox and spam box and didn't seem to have the email. If anyone can send it to me that would be awesome! :)
"alxjmrk" at yahoo

Alex
Thanks for testing :thumbsup:
Just resent it to you. Please feel free to pm/mail me if it doesn't seem to arrive (mbimbi777 "at" gmail.com)

Works fine for me.
Thanks for testing :thumbsup:

Very cool project. It'll be interesting to see the final product, specs, and price. Cheers!
Thank you :)

The subscribe worked fine filled it out and got a confirmation page
Thanks for testing nein :thumbsup:

Wow, missed this thread. Great looking light. I'll probably be in for one!
Thank you :)

sorry to add to your to do list, but I only subscribed on Jan 1 and missed the email update.
Any chance I could get a copy of that email? Thanks.
No problem at all ;)
I just sent it to you. Please let me know if it arrives.

Ugh  still not working for me. No idea why. Any way i can pm my email and have you put it on or something?
Hi ffemt,
sure, please mail or pm me and I'll be more than happy to add you ;)

I thought that I signed up for the email updates...I will try again. This looks like a very nice project...and perhaps a very nice future in the "light" business!!! Hoping that I can get in on this!!!
Hi Judgedog,
Confirmed you are on the list now and sent you the mail ;)

thanks,
tgwnn

Burgess

Flashaholic
Also, unfortunately I leave in 1 week to be yelled at for the next 2 months . . . .

Even if I'm paying from the airport in Texas 2 seconds before my freedom dissapears.

Oh, yer' getting Married ? ? ?

:devil:

qtaco

Newly Enlightened
Loving how this light is shaping up, great work mate! Could you send me the latest update? I subscribed just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.