500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still really looking forward to receiving this light. Hope all is well Guy.

NowIC

Enlightened
Well said KDM. I believe Guy is staying busy with other rewarding activities, and I certainly hope all is well with him too. I'm not active on any other threads here, but I still check in almost daily to see if there's been any activity on Guy's threads. I'm feeling nostalgic for all the great posts and products that I enjoyed for several years, which was all due to the interesting work and discussion led by Guy.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes Guy has always put out awesome products and I'm sure this will be no less than.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Yes Guy has always put out awesome products and I'm sure this will be no less than.

During the wait for this light to materialize, my Ti and Cu HF-Rs have certainly helped to take the edge off the anticipation in one sense because I can enjoy playing around with them. In the other sense, they increase it because they are such great little lights, that if this one lives up to all its specifications it will even exceed them!!

Zandar

Enlightened
Just to say that we are still waiting ... :poke:

madcat108, I'm not sure if you saw GUY'S last post but he's been sidetracked by health problems for the last several months and I'm sure that has slowed down all MBI development

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I hope everything is going well Guy! I have not kept up here, but wanted to see when I could get a functioning head for my torpedo. Thanks!

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checking in and sorry to hear that Guy has had some health issues. Hope all is well Guy!

Zandar

Enlightened
I'll send him an email in a moment. From what I've read 3 people have said they have received their matchbooks this week. and yes GUY has been ill for most of this year.

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
The last post on his matchlight project is 17days ago. Anyone here has his email? Maybe msg him to see what's up.

He is sending out his match lights, I received this today:
DSC_7176.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.