A tribute to present and past custom builders

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have an extremely select and beautiful collection. I'm very jealous. One day I'll have a few beauties like that I hope :)

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this light made of Ti ?

I LOVE his lights. I recently sold that Aeon since the Nautilus has a very similar beam pattern and was getting all the carry time, but once those Ti Mk. IIs with three modes and new emitters are out, I will definitely be posting a WTB. The Mako is my constant companion as well. \

We should certainly include newcomer Jason of Dark Sucks, his lights are outstanding as well, and a heck of a deal for the quality!

21685743.jpg

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have an extremely select and beautiful collection. I'm very jealous. One day I'll have a few beauties like that I hope :)
Thanks Matt. I feel very fortunate that I've been able to acquire such a wonderful collection over a relatively short period of time. :)

I've had a few very good mentors (I'm looking at you, easilyled) that have helped guide my purchasing decisions.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this light made of Ti ?
This looks like one of his standard lights. If that's the case then the light is aluminum, but instead of being anodized, it is electroless nickel plated (although you can have him make custom lights out of other materials including titanium and copper).

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a couple of pictures of my Tranquillity_Base lights:-
You have such a magnificent collection of TB lights. I especially like both lights in the second picture.

Due to my late entry into the flashlight hobby, I don't have any TB lights. I keep my eye on the B/S/T forum and I hope that one day I can add one to my collection. Thanks for posting the pictures of your lights - it's a great addition to this thread. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic
You have such a magnificent collection of TB lights. I especially like both lights in the second picture.

Due to my late entry into the flashlight hobby, I don't have any TB lights. I keep my eye on the B/S/T forum and I hope that one day I can add one to my collection. Thanks for posting the pictures of your lights - it's a great addition to this thread. :)

Thanks for the nice words Dave. Coming from you with your spectacular collection, that's a huge compliment. :)

Scott (TB) was culpable of kick-starting my descent into Ti light madness. Every time he posted a picture of a light that he'd just created, it looked even better than the previous one. It used to drive me insane with lust!

Lately, Jhanko is providing that same familiar feeling again.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott (TB) was culpable of kick-starting my descent into Ti light madness. Every time he posted a picture of a light that he'd just created, it looked even better than the previous one. It used to drive me insane with lust!

Lately, Jhanko is providing that same familiar feeling again.
I think I'm getting that same feeling. ;) I might just have to do something about it. :devil:

grayhighh

Enlightened
How about Iris from Davide. The beam pattern is the cleanest and neatest I ever seen !

grayhighh

Enlightened
Dave, I bought this light a year ago. Davide is not making any more of this custom light. For more info please google DGD workshop.

Wow! That's a very nice looking light, and I've never seen it before. When were they sold?