Alpha + Delta Serial Number Registry

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Alpha Serial Number Registry

Should be up to date. Let me know if I ever miss anyone or make an error. Thanks for participating everyone!

Landshark99

Newly Enlightened

Very happy owner of Blue-Label #152

Last edited by a moderator:

nbp

Flashaholic

Ok, all up to date. Thanks to Sparky for pointing out some corrections. :)

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

checking in blue label #141 and its 764 lumens.

Last edited:

Raze

Enlightened
Alpha Serial Number Registry

Alpha Original #0109
519 lumens 'M' bin MC-E

and

Blue-Label #153
603 lumens 'N' bin MC-E

Last edited:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened

Can I add a second...was waiting for me when I got home from work! :party:

Alpha Blue Label MC18-B, Shorty
Serial number 170

20121228_204755.jpg

20121228_204822.jpg

Next to its big brother...

camera.jpg

I haven't even put a battery in it yet...but already I love it, I mean what a nice fit in the hand this shorty is.

:thumbsup:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Nick,

Here's Andy checking in with a Blue Label #167. MC-E 4500k neutral white.

Ore

Newly Enlightened

Alpha #110
I bought it before the change to Blue Label.

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks for participating, everyone! :thumbsup: The list should be up to date. As always, please let me know if there are errors.

Can I add a second...was waiting for me when I got home from work! :party:

Alpha Blue Label MC18-B, Shorty
Serial number 170

20121228_204755.jpg

Next to its big brother...
I haven't even put a battery in it yet...but already I love it, I mean what a nice fit in the hand this shorty is.

:thumbsup:

I LOVE those shorties! Just short enough to make it more pocket friendly. Does that run on an 18350? If Jason does another run of shorty bodies, I want! :drool:

Hey Nick,

Here's Andy checking in with a Blue Label #167. MC-E 4500k neutral white.

Hey Andy my friend! I didn't know you were getting a Alpha. Welcome! I should have known you would find yourself over here, you are one of the guys around with very similar tastes to myself; we seem to end up in the threads/subforums sooner or later. ;) How do you like it so far?

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened

How do you get one of these "Shorty" bodies? :D

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Andy my friend! I didn't know you were getting a Alpha. Welcome! I should have known you would find yourself over here, you are one of the guys around with very similar tastes to myself; we seem to end up in the threads/subforums sooner or later. ;) How do you like it so far?
Hi Nick, I guess we both love quality stuff eh? Mine is the neutral white MC-E and I love the tint on this thing. It has got one of the most beautiful neutral tint that I have ever seen and the flood on this light is real nice! Very useful for people who are suckers for flood light, like myself. The construction of the body is real sweet! Mine is the polished and blasted finish. Overall it exudes a sense of quality and reliability in my hand and I love it.

My main gripe has got to do with the UI. I just dislike the 2 seconds wait for the light to memorize the last output. It is just too long a wait especially if I only intended to do a series of quick burst lasting like half a second each. The other thing that I dislike about the UI is that once an output is memorized, getting the light to go on to the next level would require me to repeat another sequence of the same output before the light would start cycling to the next output levels. I very much prefer the way how my McGizmo Haiku work. Not sure if you feel the same here. I wonder if Jason would be able to reprogram the UI for a shorter half second to memory?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Alpha Serial Number Registry

I wonder if Jason would be able to reprogram the UI for a shorter half second to memory?

CPFer flucero28 can program your light to your likings. Up to 8 modes, just aboit any amount of timings, memory or none or hybrid. His work is great.

Frank is a great member here.

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened

@nbp: :twothumbs, great work with the registry; 'love the different finishes - From what I've seen so far, the 'Blasted and Polished' finish is a very classy looking flashlight. My 4000K. 'Stone Washed' MC-E hasn't missed a beat and has had plenty of use. :) Did I say that it has the most beautiful beam I've ever seen?...Perfection!

Last edited:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened

How do you get one of these "Shorty" bodies? :D

I have mine on a 18350 yeah, works really well...and brighter than my full size one! I pre ordered it as a shorty last year on a special order...and emails to Jason. You can email him on anything and he will sort something out...very good to deal with! But you have probably seen the other thread from the man him self about the shorty bodies by now :)

I would like to get mine modded by flucero28. How long is turnaround to him? Bit unnerving as I have only just got it (im in the UK), so not to sure about sending it right back out again :(