Alpha + Delta Serial Number Registry

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
Re: Alpha Serial Number Registry

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I selfishly resurrected that thread ;)

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have mine on a 18350 yeah, works really well...and brighter than my full size one! I pre ordered it as a shorty last year on a special order...and emails to Jason. You can email him on anything and he will sort something out...very good to deal with! But you have probably seen the other thread from the man him self about the shorty bodies by now :)

I would like to get mine modded by flucero28. How long is turnaround to him? Bit unnerving as I have only just got it (im in the UK), so not to sure about sending it right back out again :(

just for future reference, you can send a driver to flucero28 to be customized and he will send it to jason for your light build. thats what i did with a 3amp driver i wanted jason to use for an upcoming project.

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened

I do not have my Alpha with me at this moment, but when I get home, I will add mine to the list.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi there, that is what I am looking to buy most likely.
got a picture ?. thanks.
@nbp: :twothumbs, great work with the registry; 'love the different finishes - From what I've seen so far, the 'Blasted and Polished' finish is a very classy looking flashlight. My 4000K. 'Stone Washed' MC-E hasn't missed a beat and has had plenty of use. :) Did I say that it has the most beautiful beam I've ever seen?...Perfection!

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened

@neutralwhite: There are some excellent photos in this thread - Go to Posts #'s 2 and 5 'Blasted and Polished' finish: Click on the link at #14 for my 'Stone Washed' finish - The 'Blasted and Polished' is a very classy look! I chose an MC-E emitter and couldn't be happier.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks, and sorry, I also meant / forgot to add of the Alpha 4000 MCE in action...

I hope one day I can add to these serial numbers.
not sure if Jason will make a copper head run again...

btw, silly question, i know here,....but how is it compared to the PD32UE at 5000k?.
how bright is yours, and it's runtime?.
thanks, I am glad I have found someone with the MCE 4000.

Darryl.

thanks.

@neutralwhite: There are some excellent photos in this thread - Go to Posts #'s 2 and 5 'Blasted and Polished' finish: Click on the link at #14 for my 'Stone Washed' finish - The 'Blasted and Polished' is a very classy look! I chose an MC-E emitter and couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic

Have a look at Jason' website here for LED information. It's kinda beyond the scope of this thread.

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened

@neutralwhite: Very bright, in excess of 450Lu, however, it is the Boom reflector that makes this beam pattern so special. Run-time is excellent but is not easy to put a number to as you will need to step down to med. after a while as it can get pretty hot. 0n med. there is still plenty of light. Go to Jason's site and you can see all the beamshots and if you ask I'd say he would make a copper head for you as a custom order.

Good Luck.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

BIG Bright Thanks.

@neutralwhite: Very bright, in excess of 450Lu, however, it is the Boom reflector that makes this beam pattern so special. Run-time is excellent but is not easy to put a number to as you will need to step down to med. after a while as it can get pretty hot. 0n med. there is still plenty of light. Go to Jason's site and you can see all the beamshots and if you ask I'd say he would make a copper head for you as a custom order.

Good Luck.

DefendTacoma

Newly Enlightened

My first post here at CPF. I'm the thrilled owner of Blue Label Alpha #196. She is a 4500k XML in brushed. Glad to be part of the group!

-J

slimshaneee

Newly Enlightened
Alpha Serial Number Registry

Recently received an alpha ready made. Best light I have owned. Beautiful beam, manufacturing, outstanding!
It has not left my pocket since it showed up. It is a little big for Edc but totally worth the extra size and weight.
Serial number 0323

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Recently received an alpha ready made. Best light I have owned. Beautiful beam, manufacturing, outstanding!
It has not left my pocket since it showed up. It is a little big for Edc but totally worth the extra size and weight.
Serial number 0323

Not sure if they will fit the ready made, but there are shorty tubes available on Jasons site right now. There were ten of each finish. My blasted and polished should be here today. Make it a lil smaller.

I have one of Oveready's 18650 delrin tubes on my car keys. I can carry two spare 18350 cells. The tube is a lil big on my keys, but I've gotten used to it. I clip my keys to a belt loop. :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure if they will fit the ready made, but there are shorty tubes available on Jasons site right now. There were ten of each finish. My blasted and polished should be here today. Make it a lil smaller.
I got myself one of the blasted and polished shorty tube too and is awaiting its arrival. Can't wait to see it.

nbp

Flashaholic
I had every intention of gettin a shorty tube...then I spent all my monies on that SPY. Oops. :/

slimshaneee

Newly Enlightened

I picked up a stonewashed shorty tube. Now just waiting on my 18350s to show up :D

Tofty

Enlightened

I've got an original No.0027 MC-E brushed finish bought from Illumination Supply.