AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think God, and maybe only three people actually know what the ingredients are in hot dogs. Still, I love them.
:sssh:

1695867479555.png

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Quite frankly, if we took all the violent, repeat, offenders just in NYC alone and turned them into food; we'd end World Hunger in less than a month.
At least that way, they'd be good for something.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite frankly, if we took all the violent, repeat, offenders just in NYC alone and turned them into food; we'd end World Hunger in less than a month.
You forget one thing, my friend. They aren't fit for human consumption. In fact, I'm not sure there is any animal on earth that they would be fit to feed to. Well, maybe earth worms, but then I wouldn't use those for fish bait, it would taint the fish.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You forget one thing, my friend. They aren't fit for human consumption. In fact, I'm not sure there is any animal on earth that they would be fit to feed to. Well, maybe earth worms, but then I wouldn't use those for fish bait, it would taint the fish.
Sadly an excellent point.... Maybe sell the meat to the dog-food industry. At least get some revenue that way to donate to Homeless shelters and Soup kitchens.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sadly an excellent point.... Maybe sell the meat to the dog-food industry. At least get some revenue that way to donate to Homeless shelters and Soup kitchens.
I think that would count as animal cruelty, and the ASPCA, PETA and all the animal rights nutzo groups would be up in arms about it. Besides, I know how attached people get to their little fur babies, and they wouldn't want to feed them that tainted meat. I think in the long run, the best thing to do would be reduce them down to their base chemicals and use those in industry.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great. So by Halloween next month when a psycho gang dressed as clowns goes around robbing people with knives, we can catch them, cook them, and turn them into stew. Then we can ask each other, "Does this clown taste funny to you?"

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Cat?? That's WAY too good for American hot-dogs.
But will admit, now that I think about it.... Technically, rats have some meat on their bones.