Anything new on the Cool Fall front?

VVilliam

Newly Enlightened
I'm very excited for the Tri-V3. I've been saving up for a few months now:) Is there some sort of email notification list I could get on so I don't miss the sales thread?

Zandar

Enlightened
I'm very excited for the Tri-V3. I've been saving up for a few months now:) Is there some sort of email notification list I could get on so I don't miss the sales thread?

Gentlemen, take a look at the "Subscribe To Cool Fall Thread(Made In USA)"

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go to the root of the Cool Fall forum. There is a thread called "Subscribe to Cool Fall". That is the notification thread so subscribe to that one and you should get updates as new products are released.

Matrix 100

Newly Enlightened
I am new to CPF - "suspenpse" - I check every day for the latest news on a Tri - V3 from Dave - My wife is going to treat me to one - Question - My wife wants to know how many Tri - V's does Dave make in a year

Zandar

Enlightened
I am new to CPF - "suspenpse" - I check every day for the latest news on a Tri - V3 from Dave - My wife is going to treat me to one - Question - My wife wants to know how many Tri - V's does Dave make in a year
Dave will post a sales thread when the Tri-V 3 is ready. He will then ask every one that want's one to post there. He normally makes just enough to meet the demand. Check out the official Tri-V owners thread to get a good idea on the units produced.

Yard

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only one that counts is yours! lol She is awesome my friend. I am saving up for one too. But not there yet. Then I see a used one pop up and have a hard time to resist.

Matrix 100

Newly Enlightened
Your wives need to understand buying a Tri- V3 is like buying a piece of jewelry, crafted by master craftsman, and owing one of Dave's flashlights would make any member of CPF very happy

Zandar

Enlightened
The real problem for me is 3 new lights and funds for only one! What to do, buy the legendary TRI-V3 or wait for the "SPY 009" much later in the year or really wait for the new ultimate light in 2016 or so?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zandar - that is quite a problem. One solution would be to buy all of them, one at a time. Then when each new one is released you sell the older one on CPFMP at a small loss the to secondary market and buy the new one.

Zandar

Enlightened
Sage advice from the author of this thread. I did offer to move to PA and work for DATA, as an apprentice (I'm very good at cleaning up and I don't take up much space,just a cot on the shop floor would do! But alas my Flash Light G-D has forsaken me

IsaacL

Enlightened
What a cool thread! Yup, I pretty much meant your take on the pocket clip. Since your solutions tend to be outside the norm, I used the term high-tech as a catch-all phrase.

I've owned expensive carabiners like the large tritium D22 and Anso Zirconium V.3 and neither compares to the ingenuity of my Droid 58. I admire your approach to design and can't wait to see the "two new lights" you've been working on. Perhaps a hint is in order ;)
What is a high-tech clip? Is that a Ti clip or something adjustable/removable? :popcorn:

Cheers
Dave